July 22 2016: Looking For Something?- The Hunt Begins. [Connor's POV] (part 6)

July 22, 2014: Looking For Something?– The Hunt For Love Begins. [Connor's Point Of View] (part 6)

"This scavenger hunt is too easy..." I said going to going to our favorite little Café on Fifth Street and Santa Monica. There is just one thing...

Where the hell would the note be?

And that's when I got the idea... "Shopping... Coffee... Fifth... I know where it is..." I said to myself.

Obviously, our relationship was built A LOT around coffee...

I got to Fifth and Sana Monica and I thought that it would be there I want up to the cashier and asked her about a letter and everything. I showed the other letters and her and co-workers don't know of any such thing. I smiled and took a picture with some my fans there and left. I smiled. I left thinking and there was nothing else here.

Shopping and Coffee... Obviously coffee didn't work...

I left not knowing where to look and I thought of the to call the only person that knows Sydney better then I do...

Gillian: "Hello?"

Me: "Hey Cousin. I have a question...."

Gillian: "Go for it."

Me: "Alright, you are Sydney's best friend. You are the only person that knows her as well as I do."

Gillian: "As well?"

Me: "Probably even better. But, you have help me."

Gillian: "Are you still on the scavenger hunt?"

Me: "Yes.... And I... Wait, how did you know about that?"

Gillian: "She's best friend... She tells me everything."

Me: "That's true..."

Gillian: "Okay, read me the clue."

Me: "You found me here, but

It doesn't stop here!

There are few more take.

But there are things that the world makes,

And for one thing, it's not my cakes.

I smiled every time we went here.

Nothing but shopping, coffee and smiles there.

Whether it was with our friends,

Or is just depends

If it was just you, me, and you.

I wish that it didn't have to end...

Gillian: "My guess would be to listen to the last part.

Me: "The last part?"

Gillian: "Think back to the day after my party. Were did you surprise her be showing up there? I was there with the girls, and you showed up with your roommates?"

Me: "Huh?"

Gillian: "The L.A. OUTLETS!!!"

Me: "But she already put a clue there she wouldn't put one there.

Gillian: "Yes, she put one in the ice cream place not her favorite store."

Me: "American Eagle?"

Gillian: "Yes. The day she came home from Minnesota she went there and went on a shopping spree there. Remember... 'I wish it didn't have to end?' How many times did you guys shopping, weather with a group or just the two of you."