August 1st 2016- Best Weekend Of My Life- Did They Just Break Up??? - O2L Prank

We got back to the main campus and I dug threw my bag to find my apple. We walked around the corner and then I saw it...

      I grabbed Connors arm with my hand and we stopped right in our tracks. I looked at him and gave the "Shhh!" symbol with my other hand, making sure that I didn't drop my apple. We ran around the corner and tried to listen to them, as we were only about fifteen feet away from them.

      "We have to do it..." Rachel said

      "Alright, tell me what you want to do again?" Ricky said facing her.

      "A major prank!" Rachel said.      

      He looked at her with a shocked look on her face. I smiled.

      That could be fun...

      "But we have to have something like BIG..." Rachel said her boyfriend. "And we will need like all of our friends in on it."

      "Well, she did say that she kill me if I broke your heart..." He said with a deavious face on.

      They smiled at each other like they were on the same wavelength and I knew something was up... My eyes flew up in shock and I looked over at Connor. He eyes grew wide and he nodded at me. We went down the ally way that we were hiding in. 

      When we were safe I exploded. "I KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING ON!!!!" I said grabbing his arms and shaking him.

      "Alright. CALM DOWN!!" I told him. "It's going to be nothing... But..." Connor paused. He looked at me with devilishness in my eyes. I finally thought the same thing that he was thinking.

      "You think we should?" I asked him. He nodded in evilness.

      "Perfect.." I said with some evil in my smile.

            We walked around the corner and that's when my phone started to ring. It was Rachel:

Me: "Hey Ballinger. What's up?"

Rachel: "Hey. Wanna do lunch? I don't know where anyone is."

Me: "Not even your sister?"

Rachel: "Well, yeah of course. She's right with Josh and Chris, but I meant our friends."

Me: "Uh, yeah. I think that would be cool. Let me ask Connor if he wants to."

Rachel: "Oh, your with Connor?"

Me: "Yeah, we just finished a signing about a half hour ago, hang on."

      I coverd my phone and turned to him. "Wanna do lunch with the Ballingers?" I asked them.

      "Colleen or Miranda?" He laughed.

      "Does it matter?" I laughed.

      "No, but ask."  He smiled.

      "Alright, hang on." I told him, rolling my eyes.

Me: "He wanted me ask you if it was Colleen or Miranda."

Rachel: "Does it matter?"

Me: "That's what I said."

Rachel:  "Tell him just to shut up and meet us at the Cardnal Hall."

Me: "Alright, hang on."      

      I covered my phone again and looked up at him. "She said just to shut up and meet them at Cardinal Hall." I told him.

Me: "He laughed."

Rachel: "Of course. Alright, MIRANDA just finished a signing, herself, but I think she's going to want to change before lunch."