July 31st 2016 - Best Weekend Of My Life - You Just Make Me Crazier

We finally got too the outdoor food court, in practically the middle of VidCon and met up with Kian and JC. "LAWLEY!!!! CAYLEN!!!!" I yelled about 50 feet away from them. The turned around an looked at me.

      "Damn it!" Kian said.

      "Finally!!" JC added.

      "Shut up!" Trevor said.

      "Calm down!" Riley said, speaking up.

      Go Riles!

      "Anyway, I don't know if you guys meet before, but..." I began. "Bethany, this is Kian Lawley and JC Caylen. Kian and JC this is Bethany Mota." I said introducing them.

      "Hey." Bethany said.

      "Hey." Kian said.

      "Hi." JC said. And we started talking and walking. The girls and I got a couple of tables close to the open-mic stage where someone was doing a beautiful cover of 'Falling For You: by Colbie Caillat, while the guys ran and got food. "So..." Bethany turned to me and started. "Connor?" She asked.

      "Yeah? What about him?" I asked her.

      "Do you really love him?" She asked.

      "Yeah, he I pretty amazing. He's cute, and a sweetheart, and I just... I love him." I said knowing that I am blushing.

      "Awe!!!" Rebecca said sitting back down next to me with a salad and French fries. I turned a looked at her and she smiled. And for that, I stole a fry from her.

      Riley sat back down with three bottles of water for Beth, herself, and me. "Well, why don't you tell him that then? She said.

      "What do you mean? We have said "I love you to each other." I told them looking confused.

      "But why don't you tell him, again... Now?" Rebecca said pointing at the small open mic stand by the food court.

      "I-I don't know..." I said taking my small wallet out of my small bag. I took out a couple bucks for the waters and gave it to Riley.

      "Why not?" Rebecca said.

      "Come on," Bethany said. "I wanna see you perform live... Just one song."

      I looked at her. "Weren't you at the opening concert, last night?" I asked Beth.

      "Yeah, but still..." She said.

      "So, this place is crawling with so many of the biggest YouTubers, who's opinion matter to me." I explained to her. "I can't just get up there all just like that perform..." I told.

      "Alright, come with me." Beth said. "I want a salad." She said offering her hand.

      "Fine." I said, taking me bag with me. We walked over to one of the food stands and she said. "Two small, Caesar salads please?" She asked. "Oh, with the dressing on the side and pasta in it, please." Bethany said.

      I looked at her weird. "Why did you get to?" I asked her.

      "Because I was told you didn't eat breakfast and god knows when we are having dinner, so you have to eat some. Anything." She said. And       "No, no, no. Really, I'm good." I said. "I'm not hungry." I told her.

      "You have to eat." She said and then just then the lady came back with the salads. "Would you like white or wheat rolls?" She asked.

      Bethany looked at me. "Wheat please." I told the lady.