July 21 2016: Looking For Something?

It was about an hour later. I have dried my tears and answers practically one back and asked for then for help with a little project. "I'll drive. You answer my phone. Trust, it is going to be lowing up." I told Trevor from the driver seat of my car. We were on our way to the local craft store and picked up some supplies.

"Plain white envelopes, plane white paper, colored markers and crayons, stickers, sharpies... I think that's it." I said with my basket in my hand and Trevor Moran at my side. "Oh, ribbon!" I said. We went and go the ribbon on from the isle and went to check out. "Done." I said. We went and checked out. "Your total is 38.27" The lady said after she recognized us and took pictures with us and signed autographs for her. I smiled and handed her my card. And we were on the road back to Trevor's.

"Before we start this, could we stop for food? There is a Taco Bell right around the corner." Trevor asked.

"Sure, why not? My treat." I smiled. And h told me to go.

About 45 minutes later we got back to his place with a mountain of art supplies and enough taco's too feed about all of O2L... So, a ton of tacos. I looked over him. "Why did we get so much food?"

"You said get whatever you want." He said. I laughed.

"Alright, alright. Let's get to work." I said.

"What are you trying to do here?" Trevor asked biting into a taco.

"I want to make him work and see if this relationship really means as much to him as he says it do."

"So, you want to make it like a scavenger hunt?"
"Exactly." I answered him.

"But like hard ass?"

"Yes!! Some gets me!!" I said stealing a bit of his taco. "Okay. So, I want each one to be a riddle and in the spot of the last note will be the next note. You know what I mean?" I asked.

"No." He responded.

"Okay, say the first one says something like 'We dined here for our very first date and I carried my purple tote. Go there to find the next note.' And then that's where he would go for the second note. Get it?" I asked explaining it him.

"Oh I see." He said.

"And since we are both writers and musicians, I thought that this would be easy." I continued. "If you don't want to help then just speak up and say so and I will now and do this at my place." I said trying not to make it seem like I am forcing him into helping me.

"No, I'll help... But you owe me one!" He said. I laughed and playfully pushed him. "Okay, let's do this damn thing."

"Wait, first we need music." I got up and went over to my back and pull out my miniature speak and plugged my phone into it.

"What the hell is your bag? Freaking Mary Poppin's" He joked.

"Basically." I laughed with him. I put my song on shuffle and of course the first thing that came on was...

"Haha!! Prefect, 'Someone' by yours truly!" Trevor said when is came on.

"Lets just skip this song..." I said going to skip it.

"NOPE!" Trevor said laughing. I put my phone down, even though it was vibrating like crazy, and picked my pen back up. I took the notebook of scrap paper and labeled the page 'Connor's Scavenger Hunt' at the top. "Okay." I said. "How should I start this?" I asked him.

"How about something relating to his pillow talk video that he put up today?" Trevor suggested.

"That's what I was thinking. How about something like this." I said writing.

"You said our relationship means so much to you. Prove to me that you haven't lied. You mean a lot to me, too. So, come to the end to see that you have at least tried." Trevor read aloud. "I think that... Might work." Trevor said slowly.

After about three hours of hard, hard work we made a ton of progress and... "I think that's the last one." Trevor said.

"That's all 8 of them?" I asked.

"All seven of then with a letter on each Trevor said." I looked at the clock. 7:45.

I texted everybody that said that were going to help me:

Me: "Thank you so much for helping me. Tomorrow is the day. 10:30 a.m. is go time!"

This is going to be fun...