June 29th 2016: One Little Quest To A Night Of Romance<3

When I woke up, it was even more morning then it was when I fell asleep. I woke up and I found Connor already awake sitting next to me.

"Hey baby." I said looking up at him.

"Hey sleepyhead." He said smiling.

"What time is it?" I asked. He checked his phone.

"It's 7:12" He told me.

"Oh my god..." I said.

"What's up?" He asked.

"It's morning already?" I said in denial.

"It was morning when we went to sleep!" He laughed.

"What?" I said sitting up. "What time did we fall sleep?" I asked.

"Like 4:30" He said.

"Oh good lord." I said. "I'm sorry, babe." I said to him.

"Sorry for what?" He asked watching me sit up.

"For crashing here." I said.

"Don't worry about it." He said. "That's what happened when we watch horror films at like one in the morning." He said, not giving a crap.

"True." I said.

"Did the guys care?" I asked.

"No." He said. "They love you. They don't care. It's like Andrea crashing here... Which she does." He said.

"True, again."

"So, what are you doing up so early?" I asked.

"Just couldn't sleep." He answered. "I didn't wake you up, did I?" He asked.

"No, no, no!" I said.

"Good."

"So, what's up? What are you up to, today?" He asked me.

"Well, I would like to go to the gym." I laughed, knowing that probably happen. "And then I do have to go home and clean my house up before my home gets home. And then nothing," I said. "What about you?"

"Coming over to your house to your house and helping you clean, so it get's done faster. That you have more time to play.

"What?" I said.

"I'm going over to, you, my girlfriends house and helping he with her chores." H repeated.

"Awe, you don't have to." I said.

"I want to." He said smiling at me.

"Well, if you really want to..." I said joking around.

"Okay, so, I'll get ready fro the gym and then we can to your house." He said to me.

"For what?" I asked.

"For you to get ready for the gym. And then we will go."

"Let's do it!"

So, we go up and I left the room for two minutes. When I came back, Connor was already dressed to go.

"Wow, that was fast." I said. He laughed. Then he left and went into the bathroom. When he got back his bed was made and his room was cleaned.

"There you go!" I said.

"Where I go?" He replied.

"Your room's cleaned." I said back.

"Awe, you didn't have to do that." He said. hugging me from behind.