July 23 2016: Our Second First Date (part 5) [Sydney's Point Of View]

I walked down my semi-spiral staircase trying not to fall in these heels. I was more nervous then ever, and I know why.

It's not like this my first time seeing or meeting this superstar...

I looked up at him and smiled. I could that his breath was taken way. I smiled. "Wow." He said in shock.

"Well, thank you." I said. "But, wow yourself." I said.

"Yo-you look beautiful." He told me.

"Well thank you." I said looking down. "You clean up well, yourself." I told him.

"Thank you." He smiled. "Oh, I got you these." He told me handing me a bouquet of beautiful flowers.

"Oh my god, these are beautiful." I told him. "Thank you so much, baby." I said. "Well, do we have a minute?" I asked him. He looked at the clock on the wall. "Sure." He said.

"Great." I said. "I just want to put these in some water. I wanna keep them alive." I said. "Come on in for a minute." I said. I showed him to the kitchen, even though he has been here before. I got a vase for the gorgeous carnations. I filled it up with water and smiled at them. "Oh," he said "I didn't want to loose this." He told me, handing me card that said 'To My One True Love' on it. I smiled and opened it. I read it to myself and I smiled, starting to tear up-

Dear My Beloved Aussie,

I can't tell how much I missed you the days we were apart. I am sorry for all that was said, and I am sorry for all that was done. I know that I was wrong for everything that I did. I understand for you walking out on me and I understand where you were coming from with everything that you did. I am sorry for everything.

Although, there is one thing that I am NOT sorry for. And that is for loving you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me was you and those days without you were days from hell. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for giving me another chance. And, most of all, thank you for showing me the one that I need to know in life—What true love is. I didn't know what love is until I meet you, and I couldn't say 'Thank You' enough.

You're smart. You're beautiful. You're Talented. You're all-around amazing. (I could on and on, but I only have so much room on this card.)

So thank you! You really are frantastic. I was shocked when you gave me another chance, and this when I say it, I will mean it- forever. I love you so much, baby, FOREVER and always<3

Love you forever,

~ Connor Franta<3

I looked at him trying to hold back my tears. I put the car in front the vase of flowers looked back at him. I put my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist. "I know you will always mean it, and that is why I gave you a second chance. Thank you showing what love at first sight was." I smiled at him.

"I will always love you, forever." He smiled and looked at me lovingly.

"Forever." I smiled.

"Forever." I responded. He kissed me and of course I kissed him back.

"So," I asked him. "Shall we?" I asked. He nodded and took my hand. We walked back down the stairs and out to his car. He opened my door for me and then got in himself. We buckled up looked at me. "Ready?" He asked me.

"When I am with you, I am always ready." I smiled. He smiled and rolled his eyes. He backed out of my driveway we were on our way. He took my hand. "So, where are we going?" I asked him.