July 17th 2016: THEN LEAVE (pt 4) - Don't Wanna Go On... (Sydney's POV)

July 17th, 2014: THEN LEAVE (part 4) – Can't do anything... Don't Wanna Go On... (Sydney's Point Of View)

...BACK IN CALIFORNIA...

"I'm sorry, Trevor... I just can't." I told him. "I just keep on thinking about Connor."

"N-n-no...Don't Cry, there is nothing to cry about." He said picking his guitar up. "Remember... Now, that we re part, I knew from the start. I wanna get back, get back, with you. I wanna get back, get back with you." He sang to me. "There is nothing wrong with being upset, but there is no need to cry..." He said putting the guitar down.

"I'm sorry..." I said crying. "I'm sorry..." I sat down in the passenger seat of my passed the opened door, trying to pull my self together...

But, it's just not working...

"Come on, Syd, pull yourself... Everything will be alright..."

"No... It's really over this time... You didn't see his face..." I said.

"If I know Connor, he didn't mean anything by it... He was just upset about everything that he has going on." Trevor told me.

"No... He believed that I didn't trust him, and that I wasn't there for him threw any of it.. Nothing was right from moment one of today... Forever doesn't last forever... it was all lie..." I said. Tears running down my face,

"No, Syd. That's not true..

"I'm sorry. You're seventeen. I shouldn't be putting all of this on you." I said getting up. I started walking around the car to the driver's side.

"Hey, let's get out of here." Trevor said.

"And go where?" I asked getting in the car.

"Nowhere... let's just drive." Trevor said. "Come on." He said getting in. I tried to smile as I started the car.

"Atta girl..." Trevor said rubbing my arm. I smiled and he turned on the radio to try and get my mind of all this shit. I put the top down and we just drove.

And drove... And drove...

It was about an our later and we pulled into a gas station... "Wait, okay... Do we even know where we are I asked the little child sitting next to me.

"Do we care?" He asked.

"Nope!!" I smiled.

"There's that smile that I was looking for. H laughed.

"That's not my real smile... I just can't stop thinking..." I started and stopped myself.

"What?" He asked.

"It's nothing..." I said.

"What?" He asked. "You can tell me." He insured.

"No, you don't want to hear it anymore then you have..." I said.

"Come on..." He said. "You can tell me anything... I won't tell a single soul... I promise."

"Trust me you don't want to her it anymore more then you have to..." I said.

"Tell me... You know you want to." Trevor said.

"I do, but you don't hear it..." I said. "Nothing's right today..."

"Aussie, if I know Connor, and I do, then he didn't mean anything that he said. He was just upset about something and he probably sitting in his Minnesota home, bawling because he didn't mean anything and he now lost his best girl because of it." Trevor said. I started to smile. But restricted myself.

"I don't think so... You didn't see how he said it. I think he was pretty serious."

"Trust me... I am right and you know it." Trevor said. I started to smile again, and I tried to stop myself, but I couldn't.

"I see you smiling." Trevor said. "I knew you can't stay upset around me."

I maybe smiling on the outside, but I feel broke on the inside.

"Stop." I said. "Alright, not to change the subject or anything, but where are we? We have been driving for over two hours. I feel like we are heading towards Bakersfield or something." I said.

"Hang on... Yep, we are now in Bakersfield.

"Oops. I think we should turn around..." I said.

"No, I am having too much fun... Even though I still have to fl my video for tomorrow." Trevor said.

"Your O2L video?"

"Yep." Trevor responded.

"What's this weeks theme?"

"Prank week." He said. "Any ideas?"

"I think I might have something..." I said.

"Uh-oh..." Trevor.

"It's time for some revenge..."

For get the revenge against Connor, I can think of some other people that need a little just desserts.