August 1st 2016 - Headlining My First Concert! (pt 5) -Ending My First Concert

I gave them a minute or two of cheering, screaming, and chanting, and then I had to cut them of. "Alright, alright, alright!" I said smiling and blushing "Alright, thank you guys! I do have to go, but before I do... I do have one more song. And this last song is dedicated... To my aussies!" They started going nuts again, before I could finish my closing, 'thank you', speech. "I...I...I" I started with them still cheering. The saw me trying to speak and then settled down. "I just wanted to thank you guys for always being by my side, trough anything. I wouldn't have my YouTube channel... I wouldn't have any chance of having my album, 'Precious Memories'... No, I wouldn't even be able to think about having people follow me and root for me. You guys are beyond amazing! Without each and every one of you, I would still be that little, average girl that no one but her mother, and her three best friends cared about. Without each and every one of you guys, my dreams would still be just that- Dreams. In my head. But with each and every one of you, my biggest; wildest dreams, have came true. And I cannot thank you guys enough for that. So, here's to each and every one of you... And thanks... For the memories!!" As soon as I finished my speech, the band started, and the crowd got loud. I threw the mic to my mouth and started signing. "I'm going to bend and break (it sent me to you without wings)." I sang and the band paused at the crowd went wild. We continued. "Say a prayer, but let the good times roll, in case God doesn't show (Let the good times roll, let the good times roll). And I want these words to make things go right, but it's the wrongs that make the words come to life. 'Who dose he think he is?' If that's the worst you got, better put your fingers back to the keys..." I sang and then everything paused. The next thing the audience knows is the lights go pitch black and everything is quiet. I sneak down he center staircase and run down to the center of the middle isle, getting there just in time for..

      All the lights came back on, full blast and bright for about a split second, and then... The band started up again and then the...

      Let the rave begin...

      The strobe lights started and my fans crowed around me at the quick flash of a strobe light. "One night, and one more time... Thanks for the memories! Even though they weren't so great. 'He tastes like you, only sweeter.' One night, yeah, one more time... Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories! 'See he tastes like you, only sweeter.'" I sang jumping in the middle of a huge crowd of aussies.

      ...This is a dream come true<3

      They backed away from me, so I could get threw and I ran back to the stage, more then ready for the next verse and the strobe lights were still going. "Been looking forward to the future, but my eyesight is going bad... And this crystal ball is always cloudy, except for (except for), when you look into the past (look into the past)... One night stand off (one-night stand, oh." I sand leaning completely forwards to the fans. I stood back up straight with my hand on my stomach and my mic in my right hand.

      I ran down the steps and smiled as I too a random person's hand into the middle of the circle of fans...

      I mean... Friends

      ...With me. We danced together as I sang the chorus again. "One night, and one more time. Thanks for the memories. Even though they weren't so great."

      I put the microphone to the fan that I had in the middle with me and she sang the next line. "'He tastes like you, only sweeter!'" She sang and the crowd cheered for her.

      "NOW EVERYONE!!!!" I yelled, throwing the microphone in the air as I stood there with my right hand on my hip smiling as the yell-sang, "On night, yeah, and one more time. Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories. 'See, he tastes like you only sweeter.'"

      I smiled as my fan walked back into the crowd and I mad my way back to the stage. "They say I only think in the form of crunching numbers. In hotel rooms collecting page six lovers. Get me out of my mind and get you out and get out of those clothes, I'm a liner away from getting you into the mood, whoa." I sang walking down the staircase, yet one more time. I was right in front of the stage when I was insatantly crowded around by adoring fans. The strobe lights started again as the chorus came back around... "JUMP!!!!" I screamed into the mic walking to the middle of the crowd singing "One night and one more time, thanks for the memories. Even though they weren't so great. "He tastes like you, only sweeter." One night, (oh yeah!), (oh!) and one more time... Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories.. "See he tastes like you only sweeter."" I sang walking around, touching hands, and dancing with fans...

      As I faked a smile and faked my happiness...

      I continued on knowing that the end was coming up. I started the very last vurse as I made back on to the stage during the short instumental break.

      I made it back up there and went into me stance- with my legs spread a bit apart, with my one a little more in front of the other, my mirophone in my right hand, and my left hand extended out towards the crowd as I was mozving my body to the music and dancing with hand gestures. I sang strong making a statement with the vurse of the the final song of the night. "One night and one more time (One more night and more time), thanks for the memories. Even though they weren't so great. "He tastes like you only sweeter." (oh). One night, yeah, and one more time (one night and one more time)... Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories (thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories.) "See he tastes like you, only sweeter." (oh.)" The guitar sounded as I pulled my hand in and threw it up as the lights went down and the crowds screems went up.

      I stood there smiling, on stage, at VidCon, in the darkness, with over five hundred fans screaming my name.