June 29th 2016: One Little Quest To A Night Of Romance<3 (Part 2):

It was about a half an hour later and we were just lying on Connor's bed watching TV. I felt my phone go off and it was a text message from Gillian. When I went to read the message, I more importantly noticed the time.

"Oh my god!" I said kind of freaking out.

Connor took the arm off from around me. "What's wrong baby?" He asked me.

"It is ten till four!" I said. "My mom is going to be home in about ten minutes. She is never usually late!

"Okay, okay. We got this. We just have to leave right now." Connor said calming me down.

"Okay, I think we can make it. We got up and grabbed our stuff.

"Want me to drive." I offered to him.

"Nah, babe, I can drive." He said.

"Okay, cool. No promises that I am not going to blast the radio." I said smiling at him..

"I had no doubts about it." He said smiling at me. We left his room with a kiss and we rushed down to the car. And as we were rushing out the door, there was Kian and Andrea cuddling on the couch watching the Notebook. (A movie Connor and I tried to watch but, then, we kind of... Feel asleep.) They turned around and saw us.

"Where are you two going?" Andrea asked.

"To meet her mom." Connor said. "Gotta go. See ya later." Connor said.

"Connor, I'll text you!" Kian said.

"Cool man." Connor said shutting the door a second after. We literally ran to the car, I through my stuff in the back seat, put my sunglasses on, raised the radio which was playing "22"by Taylor Swift, and we went to my house.

We got there in record time and made it there, literally a minute before my mom go there. We rushed in the house, as I un locked the door.

I ran upstairs and threw my stuff in my bedroom.

"Babe!" Connor yelled.

"I'm coming one second." I yelled back at him.

"Hurry." He said. I ran down the stairs jumping down from the second to last one.

"Hey, sorry babe. My mom's not here yet so we can have a breather," Said. "Sit down. Want a drink?" I offered.

"Water would be great" He said.

"Cool." I walked into the kitchen and made two ice waters really fast and brought them to the living room. I sat down next to Connor.

"Hey babe." I said laying a kiss upon his cheek.

"Hey..." He said seeming down.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked him.

"Nothing..." He said still seeming upset about something.

"There is something up. Come on, honey, I am your girlfriend. You can tell me anything." I said knowing something is definitely up.

"It's stupid." He began "but, I am nervous to meet your mother.

"That's not stupid. That's adorable." I said putting my arm around him to comfort him.

"No it's... It is?" He asked. "Like, what if she doesn't like me?" He asked. " Like, I really like you and if your mom doesn't like me then where does that leave us?" He said to me being serious. I have never seen him like this.

"Well, baby, we don't have to worry about that because I know for a fact that my mother is going to like... Wait, no, scratch that,," He looked at me like "Oh no". "...She is going to love you," I said turning his nervous, upset face towards me.