July 24th 2016: Nothing But Studio (part 2)- Precious Pictures!

"Oh my god... I told him after the door shut. "Never let me sing again..." He laughed. "No, honey. This is going to be a hit at your performances at VidCon. Just think about it. You always get thousands of amazing comments on your cover videos and now the people who like them, will get to get a whole album of them." Connor said.

"I hate when you're right." I claimed. "And now I just have to... WAIT!" I exclaimed.

"What?" Connor asked.

"I'm so stupid!" I said digging threw my bag for my phone as we walked to my car. "I know exactly who I could get." I said. I dialed and called Blake. I put it on speaker:

Blake: "Hello?"

Me: "Hey Blake, it's Sydney."

Blake: "Hey Syd, what's going on?"

Me: "Not too bad. How are you?"

Blake: "Not too shabby."

Me: "So, I have a question. Do you still want to be a photographer?"

Blake: "Yeah, I am still into photography."

Me; "How would you like to help me out with a secret project?"

Blake: "What kind.. Of project?"

Me: "Wanna met me at the Starbucks on Melrose in about a half an hour?"

Blake: "Alright. Can Riley know?"

Me: "Uhm... I guess, but only she can know. I am not really support to tell people and already about our people know..."

Blake: "Alright. I get understand."

Me: "Thank you. See ya in about a half an hour."

Blake: "See ya soon."

I hung up the phone and looked over at Connor as I stopped at the light. "Feel like meeting some friends for coffee?" I asked him feeling bad that I have been dragging him everywhere today.

"Yeah, why not?" I told him.

"You sure?" I said looking at the clock. 3:29 p.m.

"Yeah, I'll come." Connor said.

"Baby, listen." I said turning down the radio. "I just wanted to apologize for dragging you everywhere with me today. I know this isn't much for you." I told him starting to go.

"Honey," Connor started. "You are getting to live your dream. That only comes once in a lifetime. If that involves me coming to a few errands with you then that's fine. I don't mind. Why? Because, I told you that I will be here for you threw the whole ride." He continued to say.

"Can you be any more damn sweeter." I asked him.

This is why I love him.. Well, part of the reason..

It was about a 40 minutes later and we finally pulled onto Melrose. My phone start ringing. It was Blake:

Me: "Hello?"

Blake: "Hey, we are the coffee shop. Where are you?"

Me: "I am just pulling onto Melrose. I'm sorry, we got stuck in traffic."

Blake: "Do you want us to order for you guys."

Me: "Sure. I'll take an iced skinny, vanilla latte and Connor will have..."

Connor: "A regular iced coffee with cream and sugar, please."

Blake: "Iced skinny and regular iced. Got it."