Aug/1/2016: My 1st Headlining Concert! (pt 8)- My Dreams Are No More [Kians POV]

I looked back at her as she walked away from me still pissed.

      I know her boyfriend literally just broke up with her, but is it bad that I kind of feel for her?

      I when she was finally off into the distance, I walked back over to the bar, to see if Connor was still there.. And he was. Here we go... I walked up to him like I wasn't looking for him. "Hey bro, what's up?" I said walking up to him.

      "Hey man. Not much." He said as his other friends walked away.

      "That's cool." I said kind of nervous of how to bring it up. "So how's the girl?' I asked him waiting to see what he says.

      "She's doing... Alright.." He said kind of stuttering.

      "You sure?" I asked. "You don't too seem positive." I told him.

      He shrugged. "I haven't really spoken to her much today. Today was really busy for the both of. I had two meet-and-greets, and interview, and a panel and she has a I think a meet-and greet, and interview, and her show so we haven't really so we haven't really talked."

      "Are you sure that's why?" I asked him, trying my damnedest to get him to admit it.

      "Yeah, why?" He asked perfectly keeping his cool.

      "Oh okay. Well, have you seen her here yet?" I asked him.

      "I saw her for a second, but I haven't hung out with her yet." He said. I noticed that he kept on getting more and more nervous and just trying to keep it to himself that he broke up with Sydney. He has absolutely no idea that I know about it. "Yeah, so not yet..." He said starting to stutter a little bit. Connor is not the type to lie about things for long... No matter how big... And especially to one of his best friends.

      We stood there in awkward silence for about a good two minutes and when we finally made I contact, I finally cam fourth and said it. "Look man," I said "I know that you broke up with Sydney." I told him.

      He looked at me like I had three heads. I looked back at him and nodded. "How... How did you find that out?" He asked me all innocently, quiet, and confused.

      I looked at him dead in the eyes. "She told Trevor and Trevor told me." I told him. "Don't worry though, your guys' secret is safe with me." I told him. "And don't be mad at her for telling me and Trevor. She had absolutely no idea that Trevor was going to tell me anything." I emphasized to him.

      He nodded and looked down to the floor. "She must hate me..." Connor said sounding horrible. "Just like last time, I have no idea what the hell I was thinking." Connor said. "I really, really messed up." He added. I nodded and pated his back.

      "I'm sorry man. I don't mean to put this on you. You don't need to have to deal with my problems.

      "It's okay man. Perk up. It's all going to be okay." I told him. "It's all cool." I said.

      "I thought that was the right thing to do at the time, but like last time, I jumped to too many damn conclusions. I mean, she didn't actually cheat on me. My stupid mind just jumped to the worst case and scenario... AGAIN!" He said sounding extremely pissed at himself and like he was truly, truly sorry about what he did. "I know man, I know." I said. I gave him a hug. "Wait, did you tell anyone?" I asked him.

      "Just Ricky." He told me. "That's it. No one else. I swear." He old me.

      "That's it? You didn't tell any of Sydney's friends? Like Rebecca or anyone?" I asked him ever so nonchalant.

      "No... Why would I tell her? Of course I didn't tell her Sydney hates Rebecca right now, at the moment." He told me.

      "Ah, oaky." I said trying to hide my little bit of confusion that was coming threw in the sound of my voice. "So then how did Lilly Singh find out?" I asked him.

      "What do you mean?" He id looking at me.

      "iiSuperwomanii?" I told him. "Yeah, Sydney and I were hanging out, talking, and Lilly came up to us and asked Sydney if she was okay do to the fact that 'her boyfriend broke up with her'.' His eyes widen stared right into me. "She said that she heard it from Rebecca, who heard it from Rickey, who heard it from you." I explained to him.

      "No, I hate Rebecca after what she did..." Connor told me looking down at the ground.

      "What did she do?" I asked.

      Connor's eyes shot back up and stared straight. "Nothing..." He said quickly knowing that he was hiding something else, but I didn't care at that moment, I just wanted to get to the bottom of this...

      "Okay, so if you didn't tell Black then who did?" I asked him.

      "Trevor?" he said.

      "No, Trevor swore that he wouldn't tell anyone else. Sydney laid into him pretty good after she found out that he told me." I told Connor. He nodded showing that he agreed. "You don't think that..." Connor started.

      "No, that's not something that he would do." I told him.

      "I didn't think it would be but maybe he thought that Syd and Rebecca were still good friends and maybe he thought that she might have needed a girlfriend?" Connor said.

      "Yeah, but then wouldn't he have told someone like Riley? Or Gillian? Or even his girlfriend?" I asked him. "I mean, she knows them much better and they are much closer then her and Rebecca." I pointed out.

      "True. But then how the hell would Rebecca have found out?" Connor questioned.

      "And why would she go around telling everybody with a mouth?" I wondered.

      "Well, I know the answer to that..." Connor said.      

      "Then what is it? What are you hiding now?" I asked in a louder tone.

      "Forget that!" Connor said. "Come on." He said putting his glass on the bar. "Let's go." He commanded. He started walking fast like he was in a hurry...

      "Where are we..." I started but he looked like he was just going to ignore me for a second so I just stopped.  "Connor! Where are we go-"

      Nothing...

August 1st, 2014: My First Headlining Concert! (part 7) – My Dreams Are No Longer A Reality... (Sydney's POV)

      "Then how did she..." I started to ask him.

      "I don't know..." Ricky said.

      "And are you sure you didn't..." I started to ask again.      

      "Nope. I swear." He told me.

      "Wait, when you were talking to Connor did you see her anywhere near you guys? Like with in hearing range?" I asked him.

      "Yeah, she was a the bar getting a drink. Connor told me as we were standing by the wall kind of by where she was.

      "What do you mean kind of?"

      "Like, she was about 15 to 20 feet-ish from us."

      "That JERK!!!" I yelled kind of under my breath.

      "What?" Rick asked me looking at me weird.

      "Forget it for now!" I exclaimed. I grabbed his arm dragged him with me.

      "Where are we go... Oh never mind..." Ricky said, giving up.

      That like B--- Ah HA!!