June 29th 2016: One Little Quest To A Night Of Romance (Part 4) [Sydney's POV]

We were driving to the pier and Connor was driving. I looked at him with out him noticing as we drove down Pacific Coast Highway. And that is when it hit me...

We never had a REAL first date...

I know we said that in the video, but I didn't really hit me until just now, and I don't know why. I thought about turning down the radio and talking to him about it. But think we were having a moment and I didn't want to ruin it.

So, about seven minutes of driving on PCH we got off and turning on to a road leading to the parking lot of the pier. We pulled in and parked. And as we were getting out Connor opened the door. He shut it and took out his phone and answered something. I took his hand as he offered it to me and we started to walk to on the boardwalk. We were about ten feet from the car when Connor's phone rang.

"Oh, it's JC" He said picking up the phone.

Connor: "Hey."

JC: "Hey, I am here with Danielle and Gillian. Where are you guys?"

Me: "We just got here. Where are you guys?"

JC: "On the boardwalk"

Me: "Okay, we will be there in a second."

Then he hung up the phone.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," He smiled at me. "He was just seeing where we were." He told me.

So, we walked the boardwalk and found JC, Danielle, and Gillian.

"Hey, guys." I said.

"Hey." Danielle said. And we continued walking. We walked to the boardwalk till we got to the pier with the rides and restaurants. We then decided to go to this burger joint and apparently, had Karaoke Sundays.

Should I do it?...

So, we went in and got a table. Our waitress came over and we ordered our drinks. They came shortly after and that is when some lady came over the Karaoke microphone and announced that Karaoke was going to start in about half hour. It was about 8 o'clock when she said that, so it started in about 8:30. Then, the waitress cam back and we ordered our food.

"Hey, can I get your guys something to eat?'' the waitress said.

"Yeah. I think so." I said.

"Cool. I'll start with you." She said looking directly at JC.

"Okay, uh, could I get a cheeseburger please?" He said.

"Sure. And for you?" She said looking at Danielle.

"Yeah, could I get the chicken Cesar salad, please?" She said.

"Sure she said. And for you?" The waitress said to me.

"Could I get the chicken Cesar salad, as well?"

"Sure. And you?" She said to Gillian. Gillian wasn't paying attention.

"GILLIAN!!!" I yelled. She jumped up.

"What?" she said getting scarred.

"Order!!" I said,

'Oh, sorry about that." Gill said.

"No worries." The waitress said.

"Could I get the spinach salad with chicken."

"Sure. And lastly..." She said to Connor.

"I'll get the burger with cheese as well, please." He said.