July 11th 2016: Cheering Up Performances & Secrets? (Pt 7) -The Truth Comes Out

July 11th, 2014: Cheering Up, Performances, and... Secrets? (Part 7) – The Truth Comes Out

"No one was suppose to find out. I haven't shared that song with any body. And I just."

And that was it... I just lost it...

"Baby, baby don't cry... Everything's going to be okay..." He quieted me down with his arms around me.

The same way dad did...

"No it's not..."

"Well, what was the song that you were singing?"

"I'll be right back." I said. I stared walking inside to get Trevor's guitar.

"Hey, Kian." I said seeing him on the couch. "You might want to hear this." Grabbing the guitar. I heard him get up and he followed me to the backyard.

"Alight. Listen up everyone..." No one listened to me. I whistled loudly and everyone stepped in their tracks. "I know everybody knows that Kian and I had an "intimate" moment out front of the house a couple of hours ago. And I know everyone wants to know was going on and is there something going on? And yes we were out front. And yes, I did play him a song, or two... But, there is nothing going on. I obviously dating Connor not Kian." I turned to Kian next me. "No offense" I told him.

"None taken." He said.

"Anyway, people asking... Some more suspious then others..." JC coughed. "Ricky." I gave JC the "Okay-that's-enough" look.

"Anyway... Yes I sang him two songs that I wrote and that was just to help him feel better. We know that he is really, really upset and that he was just putting on a smile, so we didn't worry about him. And I know you guys only heard the one. And you all were asking what it is. And know that some of you were wondering why I broke down about five minutes ago..." I looked right Connor. "And this is the song that you heard. I grabbed the stool and sat down that the guitar and this is the song that you heard." I started playing. Looking out into my crowd of friends, extending the intro. "I have only shown this to two people... And my mom isn't one of them." The slightly smiled.

I took a deep breath and sang them Remember and Forget.

I got to the line: 'I'll always remember you, but I have to forget you.' And I saw my friends smile a little bit.

I finished up the song about 3 and a half minutes later and I stood up placing the guitar on the chair next to me. "There, that's it. And that's. And yes, I know that you are going to ask 'Is that song about a break up?' and no, it's not." I took a deep breath. "It's about m father... My father who died... Five years ago... Today..." I said looking at the ground. I looked up. "And the reason why I same that song was because I know how it feels to loose some one you loved. And the reason that I sang it outside, away from everybody, was because I don't really tell people about it unless there is a good reason too. So, that's why we were outside... By ourselves. And I am sorry to cause all this drama with me hating drama with a burning passion, but that song was like a deep, dark secret that I just didn't want to let it out." "And I am sorry..."

I took a deep breath and sat down.

And then I broke down...

"I'm sorry..." I sniffled. The next thing I new there was a kiss on my check and arms rapped around me. I looked up and Connor was sitting there. "Baby, it going to be okay. Everything will work out. There is nothing to worry about it. I promise..." He kissed my check again, and I tried to smile.

...But I couldn't...

I looked at him. "I'm sorry babe. I should probably go..." I got up, pick up my shoes and started walking for the front door.

I heard the grass crinkling under someone's feet behind me, but I continued waking. I was about ten feet from the back door when someone grabbed my arm. His hand was cold, but soft. When he grabbed my arm he said one word. "Baby!" He said, startling me with his hand on me.

"Yes?" I asked tuning around, upset, with tears in my eyes. I turned around to see a sad-faced Connor, as innocent as can be. "I'm sorry, Connor, but I don't think you deserve a girl like me, in your life. You deserve someone way better and without all these problems in her life." I said, I faced him completely and reached form my neck. I reached me hind it an took off the necklace, an reclosed it. I took Connor's hand and placed it in there. "I'm sorry..." I said tearing up even more. "...For everything..." I wiped my eyes and speed-walked for my back.

I know it might seem life I am "over reacting" but I was really hurt.

I was gathering my stuff together to leave. I picked up and turned towards the front door of the O2L house. I took a deep breath, and whipped the tears from my eyes...

Goodbye dreams... Goodbye happiness... Good by O2L... Goodbye Connor... <//3