August 1st 2016: My First Headlining Concert! (Part 2)

The crowd went wild after I sang my fourth song, 'Ultimate' by Lindsay Lohan. And the crowd went wild. I was going to announce Ricky Dillon on stage. "Alright, well thank you..." I smiled into the microphone. "I am glad that you guys aren't sick of hearing my voice yet." I smiled. "Now, I know that this concert is suppose to be me singing songs from my album and a dream come true that I have my first headlining so at a convention that I only dreamed about going to, let alone performing at... And don't get me wrong it is... But, I thought about it, and when I was planning this show I thought about some of my friends that encouraged me to follow my musical dreams... And then, I thought back to the day when my new friends found out about an old, old video of a cover. And this friend might not have been the first to see the video, but he was the most encouraging to me to follow my dreams of being a singing. And ever since this guy has had a very special place in my heart. He is nothing but a sweetheart, he is every good at being there for me threw thick and thin, and told me every hour of the day that I could do it... And he was nothing but right,,, But when I found out  that we shared the same dream, I gave him all the love and support that he gave me, right back to him. He is funny, smart, courageous, and has great hair... So, please, welcome to the stage... My inspiration... Ricky Dillon!!!" The crowd screamed as Ricky and I high-fived each other and switched places.

      As Ricky wowed the crowed, I went backstage to change really fast. I went back to my dressing room to find a bunch of my friends camped out in there. "Hey?" I said confused.

      "Hey." They said looking up at me for a second. Connor, Riley, Rachel, Rachel, Colleen, and Trevor were all comfortable on the my dressing room couch.      

      "Great set." Rachel B. said to me.

      "Thanks. I said walking over to my suitcase filled of clothes and crap. I dug out a sequined silver crop-top tank top, and I a black tight, high-waist, crossed pleated skirt and then went into the bathroom to change. I got changed quickly came out shoeless. I dug threw my mess and found my sparkly, platform pumps and put them on. I went over to the mirror and fixed my hair and put some glitter in it. I smiled fixing my make up with on audience on my couch talking about God-knows-what. I brushed my hair and put on my clear, extremely- sparkly lip-gloss. I fixed my part and then stood up stepping on something.

      Oops...

      "Well?" I asked them. No answer. "Guys?" Still no answer. "GUYS?!!" I screamed. They ignored. "Alright, the dressing room's on fire..." I said. Nothing.

      "Alright, I am going to jump in a ditch, now..." I said starting to walk away.

      "I'm sorry, baby... Did you say something?" Connor said breaking their group conversation.

      "I know you guys obviously don't care... But I am going back out there... What do you think about this?" I asked.

      "I'm sorry, babe. We're jerks. You look... hot." Connor said.

      "I know that was just sympathy... But thank you." I said to him as he walked over to me. I kissed him.

      "Yeah, Syd, you really do look cute. I like your top." Colleen said. "I think I might steal it.

      "You can borrow it if you want to." I told her. She nodded.

      "Thanks." She said.      

      "And I'll take your skirt." Rachel B said.

      "Alright, sure." I nodded. "Alright, is anyone coming to watch?"

      "Yeah, I'll come." Trevor said.

      "Me too." Connor said.

      "I'll come." Colleen said.