July 21 2016: Not So Frantastic Monday...(pt 4) -Coming Down From My High

We left Libby and Scarlet's, her co-producer's, office and I was literally singing 'Lucky You' on the way to my car. And then I came down from my high and I... Checked my phone and there were a million and ten texts, Tweets, and posts to my Facebook pages about Connor's newest video. "What?" I said shocked.

"What's up?" Trevor said.

"Read these..." I said to him handing him my blown up phone.

"Wait, what was Connor's newest video?" He asked me. He got to the very bottom of all of it and read the YouTube notification that read "NEW VIDEO!! CONNOR FRANTA: Where Did She Go?"

Trevor looked at my phone confused and the back at me with the same look. "I know..." I told him. "My reaction exactly." We got in to the car and that first thing I did was take out my vlogging and my views the big news.

About five minutes later, I stopped the camera and when back to the more important matters.

What the hell was Connor's new video?

"Should watch it?" Trevor asked.

"N-no... I don't think so..." I said unsure.

"Do you want to watch it at my house?" Trevor asked.

"I guess..." I said. "Would your mom care? Wait, does your mom even know where you are?" I asked him in a panic.

"Yes she does and no she shouldn't." He answered.

"I nodded and started the car." We got to the road to his house. We pulled out of the parking lot and Trevor looked up and smiled. "So, what did you think of Libby and Scarlet?" He asked. "Pretty cool right?" He asked.

"Yeah, they were really nice. Hey, can I ask you something?" I glanced over at him.

"Oh no, what did Libby tell you?" He asked.

"No, no. It's not about that... I just wanted to know... Do you talk about me a lot with them?" I asked him.

"Oh shit... Libby said that, didn't she? I am going to kill her." Trevor said rolling his eyes. "Just don't kill her before I get her call." I laughed. He smiled. I caught him staring at me again. I gave he him the look and he looked way. "Hey, you never answered the question." I said smirking at him. He looked at me again. "HA!" I said. "You DO talk about me!" I screamed. He smiled embarrassingly. "Awe.. No, in all honesty, that's really sweet." I smiled. "Thank you for everything, you really didn't have to do any of this." I smiled.

"Well, you are really talented and you really do deserve it." He smiled. And somehow our hands kept moving closer and closer, like a magnet was pulling them back together. The next thing I knew was out fingers were interlocked we were just driving. We were about 20 minutes into the trip and we came out of our daydream. He dropped my hand we both move them like something bad was going to happen.

I don't think this time was in comfort...

Trevor picked up my phone from the cup holder. "Okay do you want me to answer some of this people because your phone is still going off about this video that Connor put up." Trevor said like nothing happened. I was just staring at the road; in my own little world;

...Like nothing happened...

"Syd!!" He started snapping in my face.

"What... What!? What's up?" I said snapping out of it. He was starting to laugh. "Alright, concentrate on the road, or else you are going to kill us all."

I gave him a small smile. "No, I am good."

"Is there something on your mind, Syd?" He asked. I just gave a confused-disappointed look and stared at the road.

"Syd?" He asked, "What is it?"

"Nothing... Just..." I started.

"Just what?" He asked.

"I-I'm fine. I promise." I said, quietly disappointed.

"Come on, we had an awesome day together; I brought you into the one of the biggest parts of my life, and you are now keeping secrets from me? I know something's up, so why don't you just tell me? Please?" He said, being right.

I hate when he does this... Being right.

"I-I-I'm just nervous and conflicted." I told him.

"I told you, you have nothing to be nervous. You are goddamn talented and you ar—" He started.

"No, not that..." I said with as sigh.

"Then what?" He asked.

"Connor's video. I promised myself that I would never watch another video of his again, and I haven't, but if everyone is either texting, tweeting, or facebooking me that I have to watch this video... Then, maybe I should it? I just can't look at him, though. And I just.... I don't even know." I told Trevor.

Once again, pouring my problems out on him... Sorry, Trev.

My phone when off about seven time in the minute of dead silence that we had. We were about 5 minutes from Trevor's place. Trevor picked up my phone and looked at it,

I didn't mind...

"There are five new messages from people asking if you seen it and Two tweets from people asking if you answered him.' Trevor started as I left the red light I was stopped at.

We finally pulled into to Trevor's driveway and shut my car. I took my keys out of the ignition and wound up just sitting there with hands, holding my keys, in my lap. "I don't know if I can do this or not." I said looking over at Trevor.

"Literally everybody is trying to get in touch with you about this video he posted. Even your fan pages are blowing about" Trevor repeated.

"You keep saying that, besides my fans, who is everybody?" I asked him.

"Ricky, Kian, JC, Sam, Gillian, Danielle, Riley, Blake, Rachel, Rebecca, Tyler Oakley, Ashlee, Nicola, even Andrea texted you a couple times... And that's only some of the people that I know."

I took my phone from him looked confused.

Even people I don't talk to much...

"Do you think I should watch the video?" I asked him.

I already know what he is going to say...