July 17th 2016: THEN LEAVE!!

We woke up the next morning to complete sunshine and at the exact same time. 8:31. I looked up at him and smiled, but for some reason he didn't smile back...

"Morning." I said.

"Hi..." He said acting like he was in some kind of mood.

Did something happen last night?

I decided to go for a run, so I got up and looked for my workout clothes in my suitcase. "He, I might go for a run. Do you want to come?" I asked.

"No, I'm tired. I think I might just skip it for today." He said.

"Alright.." I said. I took my clothes and went to the bathroom to change. When I finished I walked out and ran into Nicola. "Hey." She said.

"Oh, good morning." I said. "I'm so sorry, did I wake you?" I asked her.

"No, not at all." She said.

"Cool."

"Hey, is Connor awake yet?" She wondered.

"Yeah, he should be in his room. Come on" I told her. We walked back to Connor's room and I grabbed my headphones and saw Connor lying away.

"There he is." I said taking my stuff. I was half way out the door when she stopped me. "Hey, where are you going?" She asked me.

"Just for a run." I told her.

"Want company?" She asked me.

"Sure." I answered. "Let's do it." I continued. She nodded her head and went to her room to get changed. I waited out side Connor's bedroom door. About five minutes later, she came out and we left. "Connor didn't want to come?" Nicola asked. "He used to love running.

"I know. I asked him, but he said that he was tired and that he wanted to skip it for today. We went to the gym before, together at home in Los Angeles."

"Huh, weird." She said. We were in front of his house and then we put our music on and we were off

About 40 minutes later and a four-mile run later, we got back to the Franta's house. We walked inside at about 9:20. "Good job." She told me.

"Thank you." I said trying catch my breath. "You too."

"Wanna drink?" She asked.

"Please." I answered. We walked into the kitchen and she got us both a glass of water. "Thanks." I said. She smiled and took some of her. She let me come upstairs with her. "You look you want to take a shower." Nicola told me. I nodded innocently and nervously. "Don't be shy. Go do it. You can use the one right down the hall." She told me.

"Thank you." I said, feeling relived. I walked into Connor's bedroom and he was sitting there on the Computer. "Hey." I said bending down to my suitcase. I looked for my suitcase for something to wear. He didn't respond to me. I wound up just picking my white, ripped jeans, 1 pink cropped top, tank top and my pink wedged flip flops. I walking to thee bathroom when I ran into Mrs. Franta coming around the corner. "Good morning." I said.

"Oh good morning, Sydney. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm doing alright. How are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm alright, thanks." She said. "Where's Connor?"

"He is in his room." I told her.

"Thank you darling." She said and then left. It was about 9:30 and I got into the shower and was done in about seven minutes. I got out with the towel Nicola set out for me. I got out and I got dressed really fast. I brushed my teeth and did my make up. I finally got to blow my hair out. When I was done I put I up and flat ironed my hair. I was done at bout 10:20. I cleaned the bathroom and I walked out with my stuff and went back into Connor's room. I walked in and I saw that he was on YouTube reading some of his Comments on his videos over the last couple weeks. "Hey baby. What are you doing?" Still no answer. I walked over to him. "Baby?" I asked. Nothing. "Are you okay?" I asked. I looked over his shoulder and saw a bunch of hate comments on his most recent, and final, Our2ndLife video and some on his most recent main channel videos.