August 1st 2016: My First Headlining Concert! (part 11) - My Dreams Are No More

I felt creeper stranger's hands on me so I quickly turned around, my hair flying everywhere. I saw who it was and I got excited until I saw who was with him. "Kian!" I said hugging him, trying to make Connor jealous.

      "I KNOW HOW REBECCA FOUND OUT!!!" We yelled at the same time.

      "She was right there when Connor told Ricky..." I begin.

      "And she over heard everything." He said finishing my sentence. I nodded in agreement. I ran my hands threw my freshly-brushed, flattened hair and I felt Connor looking at me for the whole five or seven minutes that we have been standing there. I gave him the 'Take a picture, it will last longer' look and he took the hint and looked at whoever was talking.

      "Hey, I am sorry that I accused you Ricky..." I told him feeling horrible about jumping to conclusions and accusing him.

      "It's totally fine." He said. "I get it and I understand." I smiled at him and reached my arms out for a hug. He walked towards me and hugged me. I squeezed him and popped my foot on propose.

       "ALRIGHT!!!" Connor yelled out of pure-obvious jealousy. "So, now what do we do?" He continued. Be broke the hug out of sacredness.

      I didn't know that Connor had that in him...

      I stepped back rolling my eyes and putting my hand on my hip. "Now what?" He asked lowing his voice.

      "What else?" Kian asked.

      "Find her." Rick said.      

      "Found her." I said with my free hand pointing behind Connor. Ricky and Connor turned around and she was standing there with a drink in her hand and laughing and flirting with every guy that came up to her. She was now in a group with my friends. Riley, Rachel R., Gillian, Sam, Blake where standing there talking to her.

      They are supposed to be MY friends. And Riley and Gillian work for ME!!! What are they doing? ...And damn it Sydney... Why do you get so damn jealous so easily?

      "Alright. Let's go." I said starting to walk.

      "Wait." Connor said putting his hand on my arm and pulling me back. I stopped, just catching myself and taking a step back.

      Mind you, I may have been a gymnast but I am in like five-inch high heels right now...

      I moved my arm to get free of his grasp on me and looked at him. "What?" I said frustrated at a couple things right now.

      "You can't just go up to her." He said.

      "Why not?" I yelled.

      "Because do you want all of our friends to find out to?" Ricky said. 

      "No..." I said. "But I want to kill her." I told them.

      "Yeah, so do I." Connor said.

      "And wed will." Kian said. I folded my arms on my chest, sighed, and rolled my eyes.

      "Okay, here's was going to happen." Connor said. We all turned and looked at him. "Me and Sydney are going to go up there, together, and just nonchalantly say hi to everyone.

      "And smack her?" I said getting sarcastically excited.

      "No." Connor said. Kian laughed. I high00fived Kian.

      "We are going to casually go up there and say hi to everyone and start talking so we can see if the mention anything about us." He said directly to me. "And if they don't, then great. She didn't tell them... Yet." He talked. I rolled my eyes. Can't stand him. "But if they do, then we have to convincingly play it off like there is nothing wrong." Connor continued.