August 1st 2016- Best Weekend Of My Life- Did They Just Break Up???

I woke with my alarm going off in my ear. I shut my phone up and hit the snooze button again... And again... And again...

      It came to be twenty after six when my phone rang, it was Connor-

Connor: "Morning baby."

Me: "Hey you, what's up?"

Connor: "Nothing much. Going to the gym this morning?"

Me: "One second."

      I said turning the flashlight on and I grabbed the first workout outfit I could find and my may make up bag and I ran into the hotel room bathroom. I shut the door, quietly.

Me: "Hey, sorry. Riley is still asleep, and she might be a heavy sleeper, but she might still wake up with my on the phone. I thought that my alarm might wake up."

Connor: "Alright well just shut up and open the door."

      I looked at my phone wired and I walked to the door in just a sports bra and work out pants.

Me: "What?"

      I opened the door and there was Connor and Ricky. Just standing there.

      And I am in just a sports bra.

      "Wow..." Connor said.

      "Good Morning... Damn..." Ricky said.

      "What are you guys doing here already?" I asked hanging up the phone and rolling my eyes. "You guys said 6:30 last night."

      "Hey, your fault for not checking the peep hole." Ricky said.      

      "Well, I thought that just you were coming." I said pointing to Connor.

      "I said last night that I was going last night." Ricky said.

      "No, you said that it was too early." I said as we walked into the bathroom. Connor shut the door behind him so we wouldn't wake Riley up. "So, what's up?" Ricky said.

"Well, besides being completely embarrassed at quarter to seven in the morning?"

      "It's only 6:35." Ricky said.

      "Oh you know what I mean." I said looking at him as I put my hair up." I smiled and I looked up at him sitting on the bathroom counter.

      "Hey, you look hot." Ricky said.

      Connor hit him. I tired my hair and rolled my eyes again. "Thanks." I said sarcastically.

      "She's taken buddy." Connor said. I laughed.

      "He's right." I said.

      "That's cool. I got Rachel." I said.      

      "Yeah, and if you hurt her in anyway, then I am going to hurt you... And your career. She is one of my best friends and she deserves the best." I told him starting to brush my teeth.

      "Trust me, I won't..." Ricky said. "I like her way too much."

      I smiled and finished my teeth and put on some mascara and cover up just in case I was noticed. We quietly opened the door and I grabbed my stuff and we headed out. "Ugh, I need coffee..." I said. Connor offered me my hand and I took it.

      "Don't worry, that will definitely be happening..." Connor said.

      "Yes, there is a god!" I smiled and the boys laughed.