July 22 2016: Looking For Something?- Those Three Words (part 9)

He just sat there and held me for a minute. "Look, I really sorry and I didn't mean for to get that far... I didn't want to get that shot between us." He told me. As he talked, I just stared into his big, bright green eyes.

"There is no-" I started.

"Yes, I never want to loose you again... And to show that I mean that..." He reached into his pocket and took out his wallet. He took something out that was looked really familiar to me... "I want you too keep this, forever." He told me, putting the necklace around my neck.

"You kept it?" I said, shocked that he didn't leave it with his mother like he said he was going to. He put it on me and took my hair out from under it.

"Of course. It's yours now, from now on... Forever." He smiled. I jumped and hugged him. He picked me up and spun me around in the sand. I stood there smiling as he put me and kissed me.

"Look." He said, pointing over at the horizon. "Just like the our first night." I smiled and he pulled me over to our tree. We sat there for a minute and watched it. We go up and took pictures before the sun disappeared. "I smiled at him as we sat back down in the sand. I put my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you..." He said smiling at me. "For everything.

   "No, thank you. You're my dream guy... And this is my dream world coming true." He smiled. We smiled and walked down to the water. He turned me towards him and he took my hands. "Now, that I lived a little bit of absolute hell without you, I wanted it to be the perfect moment when I decided to say this to you, and then I stupidly realized that ever moment with you is the perfect moment when I'm with you..." He said looking at me. "Sydney, from the very bottom of my heart..." He looked deep into my eyes. He talked, sounded nervous as ever. "I love you."