July 24th 2016: Nothing But Studio (part 4)- The Fight With My Stalker.

"Oh, look who's back..." I said.

"I didn't want to anything while the camera was on, but that was low. That was really low." Jake claimed.

"Excuse me?" I asked. "That was low? You were my first serious boyfriend. We dated for almost a year. Then try walking in on him getting all cozy with your worst enemy? That was low. I think you deserve a couple of embarrassing performances. And, if you're wondering, yeah I still hold a grudge."

"I hope your career dreams falls threw and are "fans" see threw your skin and they all become haters.... Because, you already have one. Your horrible and talentless..." He said.

"Oh hope my career dreams falls threw? Well, I don't think it will. Considering that I already got a record deal and am releasing a cover album soon. Yeah, I think my career is going to go one place- And that's north! Sorry, not sorry." I said. I turned away from them and took out money. I slammed a hundred dollar bill on the table and my friends go up and we left. I started to tear up. Connor took my hand and gave it a squeeze. I whipped them and we continued walking out of the restaurant with Riley putting the Karaoke guy's card in m y wallet for me. And she put my wallet back in my bag.

"We will be right back." Riley said rubbing my back. I nodded to the ground. We wound up taking a seat on a random bench.... And that is when I lost it.

I never cried like that in front of him, before...

"I hate seeing him. I just can't help but cry..." I said threw my tears. Coincidently, someone walked up to our bench. It's turned out to be the little girl. I quickly whipped my tears when Connor tapped me on shoulder. I looked up and to my left and saw my other best friend standing there.

"What happened?" She asked sitting down on the bench. I just put m my on Connor's chest. He looked over t her. "Jake happened." He whispered.

"Ah." She said. "Sydney, I know you are over him. You have told me and if you were you wouldn't be with Connor. What did he do tonight?" I just cried harder.
Connor looked over at her. "He said that she is never go anywhere in music, that all her fans will turn on her, and that she has no talent." He whispered over my tears.

"Sydney, he has no idea of what the hell he is talking about. Do you really think that the guy who sang Akunnha Matata at the high school talent show knows what's good music? You are amazing when it comes to music and your viewers love you so much. Your are that only YouTuber that I know who got over half a million subscribers in less then a month." She continued. "He is a stalking, cheating, lie, who does know left from right. You are going to famous some day soon and he is just going to be a fatal memory, fading away behind you." Gill said. Just then Rachel came back, stood up and hugged me tight. "I love you honey." She said. "And I know how you feel." I squeezed her back. "Thank you." I

Eventually, I perked up and we went on with our night. It turned into a triple date and we wound up getting milkshakes from Pink Berry. I smiled and thanked Connor for it. He smiled and took the hand that I offered him. We wound up walking the pier. We sat down at the end of the pier. "Alright guys, now that I got all of my closest friends here... And even though some of you guys already know this, I have to tell you guys something..." I said getting ready to tell them. I took a deep breath and put my shake down. "Okay, so I don't know how you guys are going to take this..." I began. "You know how I am really into music and everything?" I asked them, well mostly Gillian and Sam.

"And you're rubbing it in our faces again..." Gillian said playfully pushing me.

I laughed. "No... Well yes, but I'm not saying that. Anyway, and you know how Trevor has a deal with Backplane Music right?" I asked.