July 21 2016: Not So Frantastic Monday... (part 2)

It was about 3:30 when I walked into my empty house from lunch with Gillian and Sam. I walked into the kitchen for a bottle of water and went right upstairs, still thinking about what that fan said.

"Yo-your Connor Franta's girlfriend, right?"...

I opened my door to m y cold bedroom and sat down at my laptop. I opened it up and went right to twitter:

@SydneyKutzin97: "Sometimes, strangers speak the loudest to you"

I sent the tweet and at the exact moment my phone went off. It was a blocked number, but I answered it anyway.

Me: "Hello?"

Random Lady On The Other Line: "Hi, this is Libby Lavette with Backplanes Music. May I speak with Ms. Sydney Kutzin?"

Me: "This is she."

Libby: "Hi, Ms. Kutzin. I am Trevor Moran's manager and I am calling on behalf of him. I just got of a conference call with Trevor a little while ago and he said many good things about you.I was wondering if you would like to come down here with him and talk to us about possibly recording some demos with us and Trevor?"

Me: "What?? I mean... Yeah, I am jsust shocked. I'm sorry. Yeah. What time would you like me?"

Libby: "Uhm, about 4:45?" I said.

My head went straight to the clock. 3:55. If it takes about 25 to 30 minutes to get to Trevor's and then it will probably be about 20 ish minutes from there if I speed... Sydney. SHUT UP!!! Make. It. WORK!!!!

Libby: "Ma'am?"

Me: "Sorry, yeah that would work."

I said starting to write a note to my mother.

Libby: "Okay, perfect. We are 450 Harrison Drive in Beverly Hills, California."

Me: "Alright. Thank you... Thanks so much!"

This cannot be happening...

Libby: "Se ya soon."

I hung up my phone and ripped the paper out off ands shoved it in my purse that was on the floor next to me. I signed my name on my note to my mom. I went over to my vanity opened my make up draw fix it in about thirty seconds flat and ran out the door with my crap, calling Trevor on the road. I put the note on the counter, grabbed my pink jacket, and ran out the door.

I called Trevor and put him on speaker.

Trevor: "Hey girl! What's up?"

Me: "Be ready. I will be there to get you in about 25-is minutes."

Trevor: "You got the call?"

Me; "Yeah, and I'm fricken freaking out."

Trevor: "I told you have talent and that I would hook you up."

Me: "I love you little boy."

Trevor: "Everyone's dreams do come true in this state."

I stopped at the light and Tweeted:

@SydneyKutzin97: "One my way to Backplane Music for an interview about possibly doing some things. This CANT be damn happening! BIG thanks to @TrevorMoran"

I continued going still on the phone:

Me: "Asshole!!"

Trevor: "Excuse me? I can tell her that you don't want this meeting. I didn't hav...."