August 2nd, 2016: Best Weekend Of My Life- Congratulations On Winning!

I jolted awake from the most intense dream I have ever had. I couldn't figure out which way is up. I quickly sat up and rubbed my eyes, trying not to wake Kian. I looked over at the bedside clock- 5:14 am. I looked at where I slept last night. It was dark, but I could tell where I was....

      Kian and I slept together...

      I got in, put my stuff down, and turned on the flashlight on my fully charged cell phone. I dug threw one of my many, many suitcases and finally for a pair of workout clothes that I actually liked. I took the clothes and my big, fat, giant, filled-to-the-brim makeup case in to the bathroom and quickly and quietly closed the door and turned on the light.

      I changed into my yellow spandex crop-top shirt and black and yellow pants and brushed my teeth. I threw my hair up, took off the rest of my makeup that was still on my face from yesterday and I was out.

      I was there and back and with in an hour so I could start getting ready and be ready at 8:00 a.m.

      I am so tired... I feel like I slept like 2 hours... Because. I. Did.

      I got back to my room and it was 6:20. I got into my room and showered right away. I showered and just threw sweats back on as I yawned, just wanting to lay back down.

      I went back in to the bathroom and shut the door knowing that Riley was still asleep. I blew my hair dry and turned on my old fashion, vintage hot curlers. I tied my hair back and stared my base make up- primers, foundation, counselors, base eye shadows, etc.

      "Alright." I said to myself as I looked at the time. 7:00. "I need to hurry my but up... I need coffee..." I told myself leaving the bathroom to plug my phone in. I looked outside and saw that the sun was basically up. I plugged my phone in and went back into the bathroom. I wrapped my hair in my curlers and clipped them in, trying to go for the loose, barrel curls that weren't too, too thick.      

      I finished and ran to my suitcase glancing at the clock on the nightstand. I made an "oh no, I am running out of time" face at the clock and started digging threw my suitcases...

      Yes, plural... I have like four cases because I perform and change so much.

      I dug and dug, just looking for the perfect outfit for today. Finally, I settled for my bright, bright, neon pink, black, and white shirt and skirt matching outfit bright neon pink heels. I brought my clothes into the bathroom to quickly do a sparkly silver eye make up routine with black and pink eye liner, and black mascara. I finished my eyes and added bronzer and blush and stepped to see how it came out... And I was shocked how good it came out...

      Finally I got dressed and actually and shockingly liking the out fit. I gave my hair a couple more minutes in the curlers as I ran out to my suitcase to find my neon pink cross-body clutch with the chain strap. I finally found it at the bottom of my biggest suitcase and stuffed it will all my carp. I double-checked that I had everything, stuffed my VidCon badge in my bag and unfortunately looked at the clock—7:45.

      EFF.

      I ran back into the bathroom, checked my make up and grabbed anything form my makeup that I may need for today. I ran an put it in my purse. I went back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, forgetting to do that, dried my lips, and put on my bright and bold pink lipstick with a clear and plain gloss over it and put that in my bag. I threw a quick coat of bright neon pink nail polish and dried them with the blow drier and added another coat and dried that. Finally, I took out the curlers, brushed threw them with my fingers, and styled and parted it just the right way. I grabbed my bag, and turned the bathroom light off. I walked over to the suitcases and the put my neon pink high shoes. I walked over to the full length mirror and started to try and take the perfect selfie. I finally got one and posted it to Instagram and everywhere.

      And yes my crop-top is very, cropped and my belly is showing a little bit... Sorry mom.            

Caption: Probably the fastest I have EVER gotten ready. What do you guys think?

      Posted.

And I looked at the clock. 7:56. Hell. No.

      I locked my phone grabbed my portable charger that with charging and was out the door. Gotta go.

      I speed walked to the elevators, trying my best not to get noticed. That didn't work. I stopped and took pictures and meet about ten kids just in the hallway right outside my door. This isn't going to work... I'm going to need help.

      So I went back into my room and picked up the phone to call the front desk. Sorry Riley. They picked up. "Hi, this is Jenna from the front desk. How can I help you this morning?"

      "Hi am with the VidCon VIPs and I was wondering if I could get a security escort to the Anaheim Convention Center? I have to be somewhere I like ten minutes and I can't be stopped anymore right now."
       "Yes, of course. What room are you?" She asked.

      "713" I told her.

      "Okay, perfect. I will send a couple security guards up there right away." She promised.

      "Thank you so, so much." I told her.

      "No problem. Have a great day." She said.

      "Thank you. You too." I told her. And I hung up the phone and looked over at Riley to make sure she was still asleep. Good. I took the complementary hotel pad and pen and wrote her a note and left it on the nightstand right there—

Riley—

I went to go and meet my contest winner. I didn't want to wake you up. Take your time and get ready and I will meet you in a little bit. Love you!

      ~~ Sydney

I left the pad and pen right next to her and just then there was a knock at the door. "Security" Someone said with a deep voice. I walked over and answered the door. "Hi." I said when I opened the door.

      "Hi, area you Miss Sydney?" He said.

      "That's me" I said.

      "Yes." I said putting my bag on my shoulder and shutting the door. He put his giant hand on my shoulder and escorted me to the elevator.

      We got on and he turned to me. 'Okay," He said." I was told that I couldn't do this in anyway, but I promised my kid that if I meet you I would get you to sign something for her..." He said all innocent. "Could you please?" He said handing me a notebook and pen.

      "Of course-after what you are doing for me?" I took it and signed a nice little note for his daughter. "Here you go I said as the elevator opened an we got off.

      "And could I get a video? Today's her birthday."

      "Of course." I said he took out his phone and got ready to record. I cleared my throat. "Three... Two... One..." He said hitting record.

      "Hey what's up, girl? This is your bestie, Sydney, and I have a very, very special message for you..." I said smiling and then sang. "Happy Birthday to you... Happy Happy Birthday to you... The day's yours and live it like none before! So Happy Birthday... Happy Birthday... To you..." I said pointing to the camera as U was going strong then fading out. "Happy Birthday, Kimberly." I spoke blowing her a kiss and waving goodbye as the camera stopped. And we ran to the Convention Hall as he apologized for making us later for that. I shook it off just as we were getting there. We meet them in the VIP greenroom behind the Main Stage in Cardinal Hall. "Hey there, can I see your VidCon badge and a valid ID please?" the volunteer asked. I nodded and took out my mini wallet and my badge. I showed what she asked for and she let me in backstage.

      I think thanked the security guard that was with me, but had to go, and the VidCon worker let me in.