July 23 2016: Our Second First Date (part 3)

We got back into the car and I took out my phone and plugged it into the speaker. Before I turned the car on, I checked my phone. I had about ten text message and about forty tweet favorite. I went on to twitter and tweeted:

@SydneyKutzin97: "Mark the date- July 23, 2014 at about five p.m. my dreams came true!! #EverythingsPossible<3"

I hit 'tweet' and went into my messages. About three were from Connor, and the other, like, 17 of them were from a group message.

"Alright, ready?" I asked my passenger. I went onto my phone and put on 'Without The Love' by Demi Lovato. "There is practically nothing else that I could ask for." I said with a deep breath.

Thank you Lord, thank you for everything!

I turned the car on and the radio up and we headed back to my house. I was pulling out of the parking lot of the record company, when my phone went off. "Hey, could you tell me who this is?" I asked Trevor handing him phone.

"Uhm, it's your mom. She said 'How did the meeting go?'" Trevor told me.

"Okay, let me see that." I said. He handed me it and I put my passcode in and handed it back to him. "Could you please text her back?" I asked him. "I am sorry for asking you to do all this crap today." I told him.

'It's okay. I know that you are excited." Trevor said.

"You're a good friend." I said.

"I know." He answered. Rolling my eyes. "Okay, what am I saying?" Trevor asked me.

"Say, 'your daughter is officially had her dreams come true.'" I told him. He typed it in about five seconds flat, like a normal teenager, and hit send. He locked my phone and put it down. I turned the volume of my stereo up and the I started singing along not caring what Trevor thought.

Unless it was something good...

My phone went off. Trevor picked it up and handed it to me. I put my password in and handed it to him. "It's your mom again. She said... 'OH MY GOD!!!! Thant is amazing. You deserve it. You are a beautiful and talented young girl that deserves this opportunity. I am so glad that you did this. And all on your own takes the cake.'" Trevor read to me with the radio turned down.

"Say, 'Thank you mom. I love you too and I can't wait for everything to come. Thank you for letting me follow my dreams.'" I told him. I saw I'm smile from the corner of my eye. He hit send and we locked my phone and I restarted the song. Now it is time to go see my love...

Some how our arms started to touch... Our hands got closer and closer... And closer and before I knew it...

Our fingers were interlocked..

We broke out of our daydreams and quickly moved away from each other... And then started to move back.

What the hell is going on?

I looked at the clock. 5:37 p.m.

SHIT....