July 11th 2016: Cheering Up Performances and... Secrets? (part 2):

I went of the stage into the cheering crowd to my friends. "Well?" I said. "Did you guys like the show?" I waited like a minute for someone to answer... "Guys?" I said.

"Wow." Ricky finally said.

I guess I left them speechless.

"Uhm, are you guys alright?" The next thing I knew the crowd was cheering my name, and some one was tapping me on the shoulder. I turned around to find the karaoke headliner behind me. "Uhm, hi?" I said, looking about a hundred and ten percent confused."

"Hi, you were the girl who just preformed right?"

"Yeah?" I said. "Why?"

"Well, so many people came up to see you and they are now chanting for you." I stood and listened for a second.

They really were.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Would you mind doing one more song for me? Please?" He asked.

"Uhm," I said. I look over towards my friends and they nodded yes.

"You don't happen to have an extra guitar do you?" I asked.

"I do... Wait, is that a yes?"

"Lets go." I said. So, I walked with the headliner back to the stage and requested to do 'Eyes Open' by Taylor Swift. I went up to the stairs and he gave me a guitar. I thanked him and went back on stage. "Alright, you guys want more?" The cheered and screamed. "Alright. I think I can do one more song. This one might not be as popular at the moment, but the artist is much more then popular. Here's 'Eyes Open by Taylor Swift." They cheered and I started playing along with the band on the headliner's electric-acoustic guitar.

About seven minutes later, I was done. "Thanks so much." I said. I walked off handing the guitar back to the guy. "Thank you." I said to him.

I walked down to my friends, and the first thing I was told by anyone. Who just so happened to be Connor, was "Oh my god... How can you sing so good? I can't do anything close to that." He said. I laughed.

"Wow." Trevor said. "I don't even know what to say."

"Great job, Sydney. You killed it!" Kian said giving me hug.

"Amazing!" Rebecca said.

Everyone kept complimenting me. And I could not blush. And after all of my best friends fan over me, for nothing that I am really good at, low and behold, I turn around and fine none other then my ex-boyfriend and his bitch of girlfriend.

He tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around, shocked. "Uhm, hi?" I stuttered.

"Hey." He said. "You were really good, tonight."

"Uhm, thanks" I said confusingly.

Thanks for the complement but I do not need it from you.

"But, why did you have to do that to me?" He asked.

"Do what to you?" I asked him.

"Public humiliate me." He responded.

Oh, come on!

"Oh, come on" I said, this time not in my head.

"Yeah, that was kind of rude." I said.

"Well, just because I moved on, doesn't mean I forgave you."