July 30th 2016 - Best Weekend Ever- Concert Finale!

I smiled and waved to them as I walked off the stage. As I entered the entrance to the left wing, I started running and taking my guitar off at the same time. Riley had her hand out to grab it and I handed it to her as I continued bolting as fast as I could.

I ran into wardrobe knowing that I had like a minute and a half to change. The wardrobe person handed me a flowing, yellow, sparkly sundress, a pair of tan platform heels, and some gold and yellow jewelry. I ran into my dressing room and changed in less then two minutes. I came out and fixed my hair in the mirror really fast. She put more sparkly gold eye shadow, mascara, and blush on me. She added really sparkly and shimmery lip gloss and fixed my curled hair a little bit and I was out of there.

I ran back to the stage and the crowd was still chanting for an encore. I started to smile. Connor was getting ready to go on and announce the finale. He kissed me multiple times and then him and Justine went out there. "Hey everybody!!" She said walking out there waving to the crowd. I turned to Riley.

"Do I look alright?" I said asking her.

"You look beautiful!" She told me.

"You think so?" I asked her? "I have a duet with one if my favorite YouTubers ever and her is kind of cute so I want to impress him." I told her.

"Who are you doing a duet with?" Riley quizzed.

"Sawyer Hartman?" I said kind of as a question, not knowing if she knew who he was or not.

"Oh my god... I love him!!" She told me. "Wait, he's..." She stopped and her jaw dropped and she pointed at me, behind me. I turned around.

"Oh my god..." I said. "You're Sa-Sawyer..." I stuttered.

"Hey." He smiled looking amazing.

Snap out of it, Sydney. You have a boyfriend that you really like...

"I-I'm..." I started.

"Trust me. I know who you are. I watched your cover of Taylor Swift's 'Enchanted' many, many times. The old one. Your first one." He told me in his perfect, somewhat raspy of his. My moth feel open and I smiled... "I knew that I forgot to put that on privet before I left." I joked not knowing what to say.

"Nah, don't worry about it. I am a fan of Connor's videos, so when he post the video of the two of you and he linked that video, and I watched it and I was amazed. It was really good. Was that you naturally? No auto tune or voice adjustment or anything?" He asked me

"Nah, nothing. That was uploaded about sevinish years ago and I don't think that me or my friends back home did anything to it... I don't think that they knew how to do anything back then. That was just me."

"Wow. And that camera work was amazing." He told me.

"Thank you. I think my friend Brent and his girlfriend Jen filmed me... To be honest, I didn't even know I was going to be filmed.

"Wow, and look at you know." He smiled.

"Yeah, look at me. There is nothing more that I could ask for." I told him.

"Well, Connor is a very lucky guy and I am I can't believe that I am in the finale of the welcoming show with you. I am a big fan of your." I smiled.

"Thank you. And as to you am I." I said just trying my damnedest to keep my cool.

You have a boyfriend...

"Awe, thank you. And same to you. Your sort films are amazing. I mean I am horror film freak and 'Strangers' was out of this world. I mean, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time." I told him, giving the complements right back to him.