July 22 2016: Looking For Something?- #Sonnor Is Back (pt 2) [Connors POV.]

I walked threw the front door my house, that I am going to be leaving in a few weeks, to a whole bunch of people in the living room. "And there he is..." Kian said as I put my keys on the table.

I continued to have a sad look on my face like my heart was broke once again. Everyone cheered as I walked in trying to look as sad as possible.

"Wait, wait... Whoa, whoa!!!" Ricky yelled over everyone. "What's wrong buddy?" He asked me.

"She... She didn't take me back..." I said sitting on the couch with a sigh.

"What do you mean she didn't take you back?" Ricky asked.

"She said that she hated the way that treated her and that she never wants to see me ever again. She said that she was blocking me on everything and that our last kiss we had was our last one... Ever.."

"She really said that... After everything that you did for her?"

"She said a week before that I made all of her dreams come true..." I said, trying to stay in character...

"Wait," Rebecca said putting her drinking on the table. "That doesn't sound like her. What exactly happened at the beach today?"

"Just that... Then I left and came here. Look, everyone let's just for get about and hang out." I took the pizza that was handed to me, by JC and put right back on the table. "Thank you, but I just... Don't want to eat anything right now." We just got to talking and hanging out just to get my off the "brake up" and about five minutes I went onto my phone and into my messages:

Me: "Come on in. The doors open."

And I hit send...