July 23 2016: Our Second First Date (part 6) - I Think I Should Tell Him

"I don't know how to tell you though...." I continue to say.

He looked at me with a confused look on his face. "You know you can tell me anything." He said.

"I know, but I don't know how you are going to take it." I told him.

"Just tell me. You can." He said.

"Okay, when we say 'forever'..." I started.

"Yeah?" He said.

"That mean we will be supportive and follow each other in whatever they do in life, right?" I asked.

"Of course..." Connor said. "Unless you were going to be something completely inappropriate or slutty or something." Connor laughed.

"Well, there goes my news." I joked. "No, but you will really support me in anything that I decide to do?" I asked. "Like for real?"

"Of course. Anything and everything."

I smiled, "Okay, I don't know how to tell you this, but... Remember how the other night when Danni so stupidly said that I was on a date Trevor?" I asked.

"Yeah... Uh-oh... You weren't were you?"

"NO, no, of course. But, we were hanging out.." I told him.

"Oh..." He said disappointed sounding.

"But nothing came of it... Except for a song." I told him.

"What? A song?" He asked me."

"Yeah, he got me a meeting with his record company and I auditioned for them." I told him trying to sound disappointed.

"Uh-oh... What happened?" He asked. "You don't sound too convincing..." I said.

"Well... It didn't go too well..." I told him. And just then, our dinner came.

"Thank you." I said.

"Thank you." Connor echoed. He walked away to leave us to our meal. "So..." Connor said.

"Not a problem." The waiter responded.

"Awe, baby..." He said. "I'm so sorry..." He said.

"Yeah, it wasn't good... It went amazing!!" I said with my biggest smile on my face.

"WHAT?" Connor said.

"Yeah, I got the record deal!"

"No way, baby... That's awesome!!" He pulled my up and kissed me, right there in the middle of the restaurant.

"Do you really mean that?" I asked him. "Even if things get a little hectic?" I asked him. "Like, long hours at the studio, recordings, I might be late for dates... Anything could happen.

"Baby..." He said taking my hands across the table. "I am be hind you no matter what..." He paused and then interlocked our fingers. "Forever." He smiled and then looked down. "And I can't thank you enough." I said.

And I can believe that he is being TRULY, truly honest.

"But, could I get that in writing." I smiled. He rolled his eyes and then begin to eat before our food got cold.

It was about 30 minutes later and we finished our dinner. The waiter came and took our plates. "Did you enjoy?" He asked.

"Yes, everything was fantastic." I told him.