July 25th 2016: One Step Closer

I woke up with my hair smelling of chlorine and me not knowing where I was. I looked to my left and there lied my boyfriend. I looked at nightstand next to me and saw my phone hooked up to a charger. I reached over and unplugged it. I looked at it- 0:10 a.m. I had about a million and ten social media notifications and about fivc messages from Riley at like 3 in to morning:

Riley: "I can't believe that I agreed to perform at VidCon with you."

Riley: "Like, this can't be happening."

Riley: "I feel like I m going faint and the event are like a week a way. Do you think that we will meet Joey Graceffa? Shane Dawsom? Colleen Ballinger? OH MY GOD!!! I can't wait!"

Riley: "Please text me when you see these!"

Riley: "We NEED to go shopping for this!! We just HAVE to, I swear!!!"

She's like totally ctay-cray!

I smiled and rolled my eyes at my phone. I locked it, ignoring everything and rolling back over and pulling the blankets up. I was just falling asleep when I got scared by something jumping up on the bed. :"AHHH!!! OH MY GOD!!!!" I screamed, Connor jerked awake. "Wishbone! You damn dog!" I said after having the shit scared out of me.

"Wishbone..." Connor said.

"I'm sorry for waking you honey." I said putting my head back on the pillow.

"It's alright. It's time for me for to get up anyway." He said, yawning. He looked over at me. He chuckled. "Morning baby." He said kissing my head.

"Does it have to be morning yet?" I said rubbing my face into Connor's pillow and upper side.

"I knows honey..." He said rubbing my head.

"I need coffee!!" I demanded. He laughed.

"That makes two of us." He said. Then my phone went off. It was Libby.

Libby: "Hey Syd! I had a rush made on the covers and the sample and they should be here at two if you want to come and pick them up to start signing. The sample looks AWESOME!!! You want to see it. By the way, I love the cover!"

I smiled at my phone, and then looked at it funny. "That was quick." I said to my phone, but my boyfriend over hears.

"What was quick?" Connor asked me getting out of bed in nothing more then boxer.

My heart melted a little bit....

"My producer just texted me and said that the covers for the CD and the sample CD are already done and should be here by two." I told him.

"That's awesome. That means you will be able to start signing them." Connor said stating the obvious.

"Right... That's why she put such a big rush on them..." I said.

'True..." He said. I rolled my eyes with a smile and got out of bed. He took one side and I took the other and we made his bed.

"Want to come and get them with me?" I asked him as we finished up making his bed.

"Ugh, yeah... It is going to be as long as last time I don't feel like stay there again..." He said.

"No, it shouldn't." I warned him. "Libby is very busy and I only have to pick up the stuff. I know, we are both tired. Connor nodded.

"In desperate need of coffee!!" Connor said. I nodded quickly in agreement. Connor threw on gym clothes and grabbed normal clothes. And we left for my house so I could change and clean up at my mom's place. Everything as the practical norm.