July 11th 2016: Cheering Up Performances &...Secrets? (Pt 4)- Backing out?!

So we finally go to destination one and there was no there and no cars in the driveway. We got the trunk open and then just then JC pulled up behind us. They got out and walked towards us. "Is this it?" JC asked.

"Yep. 22 Melrose Avenue." I said. "With the butt-ugly, puke green front door." He smiled. We, then choose our weapons and go ready...

Before the cops come... Or they come home... Which ever comes first.

"Alright, ready?" Kian said.

"Ready."

"Ready"

"Ready"

"Ready"

"Ready"

"Ready"

"Ready"

"Ready"

So, with our weapons ready, we charged to the darken house on Melrose and then it hit me like a ton of bricks...

Even though people are assholes to me, doesn't mean that I should be an asshole to them.

"Guys, wait!" I yelled. I heard everyone stop right in their tracks. I took out my phone and turned on it's flashlight. "Everyone back to my car, please... Now." I demanded. We walked back to my car with the help of my flashlight. "Guys, I'm sorry... I just can't do this." I told them.

"Come Syd..." JC said sounding disappointed in me.

"Yeah, what made you change your mind." Kian asked.

"Because, Jake and I and are both eighteen..." I defending myself. "Even though he might want to act like an 7 seven-year asshole for me publicly humiliating him with a song, just because I wanted to get him back for cheating on me..." I paused for a second. "Doesn't mean I should too. And trashing his house isn't the answer. Besides, knowing him, he is going to assume that we did it, and blame us by calling the cops." I continued hearing a bunch of sighs with in the crowd of my friends.

Connor stepped next to me. "You know guys, I think she's. I mean, If we trash this kid's house... And Andre's, who was once our friend, what is that going to prove?" Connor said. "Probably just that we are just as big of assholes as he is?"

"True." Kian said. "I mean, I don't hate Andrea... Just because we aren't dating anymore, doesn't mea n we have to be enemies. And as for Sydney's ex... Well, I don't even know him... So, I can't say that we are friends." Kian said. I laughed.

Everyone mumbled "yeah" and we all sighed.

"Okay, so if we aren't going through with the plan, then what are we going to do with 75 dollars worth of revenge shit?" Trevor said.

"Oh come on... There are five guys here, and we can get more, I think you guys could figure something out." I smiled.

"No! Babe, do not give them any ideas." Connor warned.

"Too late..." Kian smiled at JC and Trevor.

"Uh-oh." Connor said.

   "Oops..." I said simultaneously.