July 22 2016: Looking For Something?- The Hunt Is Over. [Connor's POV] (part 7)

July 22, 2014: Looking For Something?– The Hunt For Love Begins. [Connor's Point Of View] (part 7)

I looked at the camera and smiled. "I don't know how she does it..." I told my viewers. I showed them envelope with the final letter on it... The bright white envelope stared at me with the sparkly, bright, bold R on it. I smiled at it and showed my camera. "I think that this might be last one..." I told my viewers. I took a deep breath and opened it carefully, just like all the other ones. I unfolded it and the paper had the same designs on it that the rest of them had on them. With nothing but sparkles.

As the day come to an end,

We can't just sit back and pretend.

We go there no matter what time it is.

But here is one final quiz.

We go here to feel the sand on our feets,

Nothing but sweets.

We once went there at the hour of three,

And laid under a palm tree.

With no regrets or worry,

They're no reason to hurry.

Be there or be square.

That is what I say, without no care.

So come here to smell the ocean breeze,

But, please, don't make me beg on my knees!

I smiled and look at the camera. "This is it, guys... Let's go get my girl back..." I smiled at the camera. I put my hand over the lens and turned it off. I put my car into drive and took a couple of silent shoots on the way. I just kept on driving and driving with nothing but my nerves to worry about.

About ten minutes letter later, I got to Venice Beach and nothing was more beautiful. Again, I took a couple silent shots for my video in editing letter and eventually I go there.

I smiled at the camera. "This is it you guys, lets go!" I got out of the car with my camera in tacked. I started walking in down the beach and to our palm tree that was perfectly placed in front of the water just far enough away from it.

And that is when...