July 17th 2016: THEN LEAVE (part 3) - I Am A HUGE Idiot [Connor's POV]

...MEANWHILE, BACK IN MINNESOTA...

"How can I have been so damn stupid... I had it so good with her and one mistake and a damn bad attitude and it's all gone... What have I done?" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"I know honey. People make mistakes, but there are just some things that you have to watch out for and protect in life... And love is one of them."

"She was the love of my life... And now she is gone out of nowhere." I said.

"I know honey... it's hard. Love is a difficult thing."

"She was my dream girl... And now she is my dream ex girl..." I continued.

Then my sister walked in. "How's he doing?"

"Not good." My mother said. I just sat there's sitting in a pool of tears.

"There is nothing that I hate more then seeing my little brother like this." Nicola said.

"I know, your kids' happiness means everything to me. So, to see one of you guys like this hurts me." My mom said.

"I knows, I can't stand this... Hey, I know that you're in deep depression right now, but I just wanted to asked you, since when do you listen to haters?" Nicola asked me.

"That's the thing, I usually don't, but I guess I am just going threw so much with me laving Our2ndLife and everything else, that the haters just added more to my plate. I don't know what got over me, and I just took it out on the first person that spoke to me." I told them. "And now the love of my life is have way across the country..." I continued.

"Well, you know what you have to do now, don't you?" My mom asked.

"Cry, sulk, and eat ice cream?" I asked.

"No, go to her...." My sister said.

"You're exactly right, Nic. GO do her, Connor. Go back there and tell her that you made a mistake. If it is meant to be, then she will take you back and forgive you." My mom said.

"Look, baby brother, I know that it's a hard thing to do, but everything is worth a try. And over the past two day's that I have gotten to know, she seemed like a pretty girl. And if she truly is, then she will take you back." Nicola said.

"With no questions asked." My mom said.

"You think so?" I asked.

"I know so.' My mother said smiling down at me. "I know so..."

And the next thing I knew, I was still shedding a tear or two, but I was online changed my flight...

I gotta get my girl back...