August 1st 2016: My First Headlining Concert! (Part 4)

"And there ya go. That's how you make a horrible singer better." Miranda said with me standing right next to her. "So, she is now less of a sinner now that she could sing better... But, she will definitely need work." She said looking me up and down. "But, the next lesson that I will need to give her will be on how to dress like a porn sinner." She said as I nodded along, listening. "But," She said turning to the audience. "I am going to give you a treat and give you real and professional singing." The crowd cheered magnificently.

      She gave me the famous Miranda-pissed-off look and I looked back at her like "what?"

      "GET OUT!!!" She said in a loud whisper into the mic. I nodded in fake embarrassment and left the stage as the crowd screamed.

      I made it off the brightly lit stage and to backstage in the dark. I walked, with Kurt's rose, back to the dressing room. I walked in and I was finally aloud to left me laughs out.

      That couldn't have been more perfect!! I opened my door to find a bunch of people in my room. "Oh, hey guys." I said walking in. Rachel, Rachel, Riley, Danielle, Gillian, and Bethany were in my room looking like they were waiting for me... And staring at me?

      I didn't even know that Bethany was here... Well, here... Back stage...

      "What's going on? I asked them I carefully dug threw my newly-neatened suitcase, to find my last outfit for the night. I pulled out my bright, neon pink, skin-tight, spandex and elastic, one-shoulder, crossed-pleated dress and my platform, shinny, extremely sparkly, slivery-pink high heels that I wore in a set or two before that same night. I felt like I was being watched, so I picked up my clothes with looking over at everybody who were just talking to each other.

      I went into the bathroom and changed really, really fast and brushed my teeth, real quick, while I was in there and came back out about a minute and a half later. I was still being stared at, creepily, as I left the bathroom. I folded my clothes outside and put them neatly back in my suitcase. I walked over to the mirror and brushed my hair and took a mint. I ate the mint as I fixed my make up and put some more glitter in my hair and looked in the mirror and added more pink sparkle eye shadow to my eyes and did some more mascara. I covered up a blemish or two that I was showing, again, and I added a little bronzer and blush to my cheeks. I, then, brush my hair one final time put the brush back on the desk of the vanity. I parted it how I wanted it and step back a bit. I nodded confirmed that I was ready to go back out in about 7 minutes flat... Still being watched.

      Alright, this is getting kind of creepy... Everything I do, I am being watched...

      I walked over to them and sat in a separate chair right next to the couch. "Feels good to sit!" I joked and I as I sat down I was continued to be stared at.

      "Alright... What's going on?" I said. Looking at them, weirded it out. Riley pulled me up and put me on the little center table in between the two small couches in my dressing room. "Ahh!!" I screamed almost loosing my balance.

      "Alright, we only have like half a minutes..." Rachel R said.

      "So..." Bethany said.

      "What?" I looked at them.

      "Tell us about Kurt Schneider!!!" They said freaking out at me!!!

      All of them... Including Rachel Ballinger...

      "Oh my god, guys... Wow, even you Ballinger..." I said pointing at her.

      "I know, but I haven't seen that much chemistry on stage during a performance since my sister and Josh preformed together, last... And they have been dating for five years..." She told me. I blushed a little bit and looked down, pulling at my dress a little bit.