98. Rollercoaster

ROZIE's POV

"Do you wanna come to Busan with me?" were the eight freaking words that changed the course of my life in a span of thirty minutes. When I thought Yoongi was the only one who can send whirlwinds into my life, Jeon Jungkook comes around giving me shockwaves out of the blue.

I could've said no. I know I could've refused him. But he looked at me with those beautiful doe eyes, it was impossible to turn him down. With my hands enclosed in the cold pair of his, I know for a fact that he wouldn't take no for an answer. He didn't deserve no for an answer.

He was grieving and I totally get the feeling. He would want to have someone to hang on to as this all comes to pass. But won't his family be there in this ordeal? Shouldn't they be the best people to do that?

Nevertheless, I let my lips decide what both my heart and mind were torn from.

"Yes." was the word that escaped my mouth.

As surprised as he was, I felt the same way. I don't think he knew one of my weaknesses was trying to say NO. But if this was part of some grand plan that God is cooking somewhere, then it really is happening alright.

I didn't even have time to regain my all-ruined thought process. The next thing I know, I was already packing for this very much unplanned trip to Busan.

You do not have a carefree soul, Rozie. What is happening to you?

I tried making sense out of myself as I threw a couple of clothes into my bag. The man standing by my doorway isn't helping me convey my life choices in a way that I can comprehend. The last time I checked, I was supposed to be in Daegu in two days.

Daegu doesn't spell Busan, Rozie. Oh, God. Stop packing. Bring all those clothes out. You are not going anywhere with him!

But a few seconds later, I was standing right in front of him. My bag was all zipped up and ready to go.

He looked at me differently now. It's as if he has sought comfort in my presence. How can he feel that way when I couldn't even sense that for myself?

Maybe it's just me justifying all this. I don't know. I seriously don't know what I'm getting myself into. Only one thing is for sure though.

Yoongi's gonna kill me.

_____________________________________________________

A few minutes without him beside me somehow gave me a sigh of relief. He went to the washroom and got something to eat from one of the vending machines up ahead. It's not that I don't want him around. I think it's too late for that anyway as I am stuck with him for the next three hours or so. But he's been acting really odd ever since we ... hugged.

I know. I know. I'm all to blame. Was it too much? I think it was the right thing to do.

I closed my eyes, stopping myself from squealing. I clearly recall rationalizing with Yoongi why that moment came about. But here I am now, doing the same thing with myself.

"Well, let's just say ... you're someone special in my life." His words already sent all my blood pooling on both my cheeks. But when his fingers tucked my hair behind my ear and with his gaze looking all so dreamy, I can't even put into words how he made me feel.

"Is he flirting with me?"

No. No. I shook my head, wincing the embarrassment away. Why am I even embarrassed? I should feel guilty for being this way!

You have no right to take things out of context Rozie. He has feelings all over the place and you are here to help him sort things out. You aren't some fifteen-year-old that's easily swayed by these antics. You should know better. So keep yourself guarded.