35. The After Party

RM'S POV

Almost all of the artists are attending the after-party organized for the event. Everyone seemed to be in a party mood. Well, everyone except us. We've constantly been saying "we'll see you there!' to everyone we know of but on contrary, we'd rather sleep our asses off than get a little too much to drink and get punished by a hangover the next morning.

We decided to return to our hotel rooms and celebrate together. All of us are very drained from the performance we had earlier. I wonder who'll be the first one to doze off.

For the great love we have for our beloved fans, we went online through the VLIVE app to spend the last hours of the night with ARMY.

The staff ordered food that was already set up on the table and a bottle of champagne to toast for our win.

Jin, JK, and V started munching on the food the moment they sat on the couch. J Hope was busy talking on the phone with his parents while Jimin was posting his selfie on Twitter. Suga on the other hand was silent on the corner of the couch. He still had the same look on his face ever since we got off stage.

His bursting into tears was something we never planned nor foreseen. He seldom shows his feelings to us what more on-screen or in front of a huge crowd. This makes us wonder even more what could have gotten into him this time.

Jin started to pass the selfie stick to each one of us as we give a message to our fans. By the time it got to Suga? He was just at a loss for words. He kept repeating.. "ne..ne..." The rest of us burst out laughing just to cover up the awkwardness in the air.

"Aren't you still over with us winning the Daesang? That's what this is all about right?", JK said arrogantly.

JK can be very naive most of the time. But I think the way he talked to his senior was brought about by the clash they had a few months ago. JK is the type to hold grudges. This guy seems to keep track of all the things we have done wrong and sees to it that he reminds us when the right time calls for it.

Suga's face is starting to show signs of being pissed so JHope immediately created a diversion to avoid any onscreen bickering between the two.

"I think this is the perfect time to open this bottle." He poured each of us a glass and stood up to lead the toast.

"To 2018, a year filled with even more success, the best of health, and an even deeper relationship between us and our only love, ARMY. We owe you everything. Saranghaeyo! Kamsahamnida!"

The moment Jin ended the video, Suga instantly left and went into his room. All of us exchanged glances and began to talk the moment we heard the door shut behind him.

"Aigoo... I feel sorry for Yoongi hyung." Jhope sounded very concerned.

"Why so?" JK mumbled as he tried to swallow an entire hotdog.

"It's very obvious that it's still about her," Jimin said his eyes still on Twitter.

"Hmmm.." He was chewing with his mouth open. " I agree. She's the only one that's ever had this effect on him."

"But I thought he already got over her? He's been normal lately." I tried to reason.

"You know how good he is in concealing his feelings. So we don't really know what's been running in his head this whole time.." Jin said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Jimin took a long breath. "I wish there was a way for him to see her again."

"He just needs another girl to mess around with," JK smirked.

"Ya! Since when has your tongue been so sharp huh?! Watch what you say, kid!" Jin scolded.

"Am I wrong?" He rebutted. "RapMon hyung you know how he is with girls. Why don't you set him up with one of those you know?

"I would but no thanks. I don't wanna get into his nerves. That guy's crazy when he's mad."

"Just let him be. He'd open up when he's ready." Jin said.

SUGA'S POV

The warmth of the water from the hot shower eased me up. Exactly what I need to calm these nerves down.

I tried to clear my thoughts and put focus on the sound of water hitting the bathroom floor. But it was no use. I hit my head on the glass in frustration.

To all the gods who just might be listening right now. Just tell me what to do, will you?
How exactly do I deal with this? Because this mind doesn't seem so genius after all!

I turned my face towards the shower and let the water drown these thoughts away.

To be continued...