119. Coaxed

Jungkook's POV

"Are you okay?" I asked, holding Rozie by the waist in one hand as I enter the door's passcode with the other. She sobered up a little but not enough to completely stand by herself.

It was just a 4-digit code, but I couldn't enter it right when she wouldn't stay still for a second. "Naein, be still for a moment, will you?" I pressed my hand firmly on her lower back, making her lean over to me, and bringing her lips softly to my cheek. She moved an inch away but stayed close to me and I'm thankful. I smiled to myself.

After that life-changing kiss we shared at the beach, our intimacy went to a whole different level. All my hesitations went away with the waves. I began to act on my thoughts and feelings like I didn't give a fuck to the world. It was just me and her in my mind. It has become mutual. I already thought so, but the kiss, the touch of her fingers on my skin, and how she caressed me as our mouths did what we were longing to do since we step into Busan, just validated everything. I couldn't be more content. Or so I thought. As they say, the human heart is never satisfied. It would always want more.

I am human, after all.

"Why did you drink more than you can handle anyway? Huh?" She avoided my eyes for a second, but when she met my gaze again, her lips formed a cute little pout. "Hmm?" I urged her to answer me back, imitating the adorable expression she had on her face.

"I am not drunk, not drunk at all," she said straight into my eyes, with that look that all drunk people have when they're trying to prove a point. "I'm not the one who can't enter the damn code for a while now." She smirked, rolling her eyes at me.

Her snide comments bite me, getting me fired up all the time, in a very sensual way. "Says the one who can't stand on her feet." I bit back. Don't go rolling your eyes at me yet, I haven't even started.

"I can perfectly stand on my own. You just want to keep me close. Admit it." Plunging her finger onto my chest. 

We were speaking so close to each other, totally forgetting that we were still in the hallway. Any unwanted audience may show up seeing us too close for comfort. This hotel houses celebrities too and other highly profiled names, but you can never be too careful.

"I don't want you to fall on your face, that's all. Unless you want to bite the dust again like you almost did earlier, if not for me. Oh yeah, you can't remember that because you were too drunk to do so. Apology accepted." I smugly rebut.

"Whatever you say. If you don't wanna let me go, it's fine with me, not that I'm complaining." Her eyes trailed from my eyes to my lips just as her finger brushed past the single button that was holding my shirt together. How can she be this way? So effortlessly flirtatious, she's stirring all kinds of things in me just by looking at her. God help me by the time we head inside.

People often say I have Bambi eyes and how much they give off innocent and child-like vibes. But at my age and with this woman before me now, I'd do anything just to come off as the opposite. I am a man, a man who knows exactly what he wants.

"The passcode?" She scoffed, making me realize I just got lost in my thoughts of her. "See. Who's drunk now?" She teased, her bite on her lower lip lingering.

"I -I am ... just...buffering." I stuttered, finding it hard to take my eyes off her lips.

"Buffering?" She purposely slurred and burst out into a peal of silly laughter. I snorted in response.

"Isn't that what you said on one of your live streams? You were making things up saying a midnight apple was a poison apple. I only heard of poison apples from Cinderella and her seven dwarfs." She said matter-of-factly while circling her fingers on the button that I wish should have given up by now. I can't stand another minute being like this.