48. The Liar

JIN'S POV

"We're inviting fans in for the soundcheck. You have 3 songs to sing. What will it be?" One of the directors asked.

"Dope. Crow. Save." Suga said suavely. "Will the camera be rolling for this?"

"Yes, we could do it."

"There's a part when the cameraman should move a little bit closer at the center to get ...."

Suga was getting his hands dirty for the concert we're having tonight at Honda Center. The rest of us were just waiting for instructions while he calls the shots. He goes into all the details from the sounds to the set while we all play silly little games. He has always been like that and that's something we really admire about him. He deals with everything. He could seriously turn into our own manager if he wants to.

Seven days since that night and he hasn't shown any signs of weakness whatsoever. The guy just went through a breakup and he's acting like he hasn't been in a relationship at all. He was his usual self since then.

Grumpy. Tactless. Cold.

I start to wonder if this was all just an act he was trying to put up. He was very good at concealing how he felt all these years. But seeing him looking alright made me question if he actually broke up with her. He was still spending some time on phone calls. Knowing this guy for years, he'll normally spend 10 minutes worth of calls in a month. He doesn't even stay on the line with his parents for 3 minutes. But when his girlfriend appeared in the picture, he was as busy as our manager's secretary with the phone stuck in his ears.

There he goes again. Laughing by himself in a phone call. Who the heck is he talking to? Could it be Sana? But why call when you could just approach her in her dressing room? Maybe it was someone new. Maybe...

Hobi snapped his fingers right before my eyes.

"Hey. Snap out of it."

I took a sip of my iced coffee at hand.

"What about him?"

I raised my eyebrows wondering.

"Not because you're the oldest doesn't mean you're the only one who sees things."

"I don't know what you mean." I made a promise and I'm supposed to keep this mouth shut.

"Yeah right. Let's make a bet. $1000?"

"I don't even know what we're betting about." I chuckled.

"Ha! You know what it is. Wait till we hit Japan. You'll see."

"JHope stop fooling around and make yourself useful!" Suga said out loud and Hobi hurriedly came over. He seemed to have finished the call. He's now back to his gloomy old self.

"Palli. Palli. Palli !" He annoyingly repeated as he positioned himself at the center of the stage.

Japan? What the heck is he talking about?

___________________________________________

REPORTER FROM THE NEWS TV

Their Wings tour concert started promptly at 8 pm. All tickets were again sold out and Honda center was roaring with all seats taken by their fans. It's just unbelievable how tons of fans have come all this way and have been lining up since last night just to get a glimpse of these Korean heartthrobs.

The whole stadium sang and danced as BTS performed song after song. Laughter was shared during breaks in between and fans never failed to show their love and support to the most in-demand boyband in Asia and the rest of the world. Their signature chant of the boys' names intensified the madness that has seemed to have taken over each person in the area as they flick their light bombs back and forth.