74. The Blame Game

YOONGI'S POV

But when he pulled Rozie out from behind the wall, I swear my heart just went into flatline. Everybody else gasped at the sight of her. Jungkook was tightly holding her by the arm as if she could possibly escape or something.

Shit. I can feel everyone's eyes piercing through me. I stood frozen in my spot.

"The Fu--" RM almost said the F word. He never curses which denotes how ultimately taken aback he must be.

"Yoongi, what the fuck is going on??!!" Jin, on the other hand, blurted it out without any hesitation. "How long has she been here?"

Jimin looked like the police would barge in at any second. He had probably foreseen how this confrontation would run its course. JHope on the other hand, shook his head, appearing to be very dismayed by the current situation.

"Where have I seen her. She looks very familiar." Taehyung whispered to himself making the rest of the guys groan at his foolishness.

"She's the girl, you idiot!" Jimin knocked him on the side of his head.

Rozie looked worried and confused at the same time. Her eyes seemed to be begging me to get her out of this. But I couldn't even bring myself to move a muscle. I am totally unprepared for this and my mind just decided to play dumb on me.

RM came up to me and asked, "Care to explain why we have an undeclared guest in this house?" I could tell he was fuming but he was doing his best to contain himself.

"Just chill for a sec okay?"

"Chill? Chill you said??!" He grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me close almost leveling me eye to eye with him. I could smell the stench of beer from his breath.

"If you won't deal with us, then why don't we deal with her instead?" He said through gritted teeth.

"Just leave her out of this.." I am older than him but age doesn't seem to matter in situations like this.

I glanced at Rozie who stayed mum while JK was stringing her arm like a toy. He seemed to be enjoying himself at the sight of her being helpless.

I took RM's grip off my shirt and grabbed Rozie by the hand.

"Let her go!" I demanded. But JK stubbornly just looked at me like he didn't hear me at all. This kid loves testing my patience.

"I don't like repeating myself." I can feel my ears turning red. Now's not a good time for jokes you brat.

"JK," Jin called him out in a stern voice. He definitely knew the next thing I'll do if this kid plays deaf on me one more time.

He arrogantly smiled, held on to her for a few more seconds before he finally took her hand off of her. Rozie looked relieved to be freed from his grasp.

"Please head over to the lab okay?"

"But what about.. "

"I'll deal with this. Just please go." I pleaded and she obediently left the room.

I faced all six of them, each one wanting to tear me into shreds.

"Okay, guys. Fire away."

"Oh yes, we will." Jin was the first one to approach. "We nearly got our necks cut off to send you off that trip just so you could see her. But that's just not enough, isn't it? You even brought her home with you!" He was shouting at the top of his lungs but I remained unshaken. I stared into his eyes waiting for the next thing he'd spit at me. And seeing my reaction, I can tell that I was getting into his nerves.