7. Found you

We're heading to Itaewon today which is known for being the district with the largest population of foreigners. Various cuisines can be found here and the nightlife is also something to look forward to. It's a lot more pricey than Myeongdong but just for the sake of experience and Yoona's generosity, we decided to go.

Jennie being an avid fan of Instagram took Yoona by the arm to take pictures of her in spots she think are IG-worthy. I never really liked taking pictures of myself nor being taken snaps by someone. I'd rather be the person behind the camera appreciating the sceneries and documenting whatever is appealing to my eyes.

Leaving them behind, I strolled the streets of Itaewon. People here actually talk to random people which was nice since English can easily be understood in this area of Seoul.

The loud screaming of a crowd of ladies suddenly caught my attention. I looked for the area where the noise was coming from and saw that there was a huge crowd of girls hovering over a group of men behind a long table.

"Oh, a fan meeting!" Yoona said.

"Let's go check it out!" Jennie sprinted to the crowd and was already pushing her way in. Yoona and I hurriedly followed her.

I scanned the faces of each of the boys and damn they were pretty. They were wearing a lot of eyeliner though but still, they look amazing. Each of them had different hair colors too. Then I saw a familiar face. Jhope. He was wearing bunny ears and was acting all childish to a fan that was literally gawking in front of him.

Shit. This is...

"BTS!" Jennie shouted. "Do you know these guys??"

Then I saw him. The blonde-haired guy was sporting an all-out gummy smile to the blushing fan in front of him. I saw him wink at her and the girl was just blown away.

I rolled my eyes and looked away. I remembered yesterday and how long I waited for him to show up to no avail. I can feel my heart being crushed as our conversation replayed in my head. He looked very welcoming and was a little shy even when he talked. I never thought he'd be someone who doesn't keep his word. I trusted him. This is something that I want to change about myself.

I easily trust people. And it often led me to be taken for granted or being used for other people's expense. I hate it. I should've known better. An innocent and angelic face doesn't necessarily equate to having the same kind of personality. I'm just disappointed. A little bit sad. And maybe a little bit brokenhearted. We could've had so much fun.

"They are soooo popular like I mean extremely popular. They were even featured on Ellen just recently! Gosh. I'm lining up!"

"I'm gonna have some ice cream!" I shouted as they quickly disappeared into the crowd.

"So much for having friends." I walked away and looked for a dessert shop to get some sweets. My heart really needed some soothing. That Korean guy surely knows where to pinch the part that hurts the most.

SUGA'S POV

She still looked pretty today. She was wearing a denim jump short over some black and yellow striped top.

Did she see me?

She was with 2 other girls, one of which shouted our group name in a very shrill voice. I was trying to catch her eye but she wasn't looking my way. Even if she was looking sideways I could see a sad expression on her face. My heart sank.

What could she be thinking? Is she okay? Is this about yesterday? She looks like she badly needs a hug.

"Oppa!" The fan waved her hand to my face.

"Mianhae." I took the merchandise from her hand, signed it, and quickly handed it back to her without even looking at her. I tried to look for her amongst the crowd of faces but she was no longer there. I scanned the crowd again but she already left.

I looked at my hands. Why does she affect me so much? I barely even know her.

The fan meeting extended for another half hour. I've lost interest in meeting the fans and was no longer smiling as each of them moved from one member to the other.

"Psst."

I lazily looked at V.

"What's with the face?"

"I'm tired." I lied. I actually just want to get off of this table and look for her. Rozie.

I looked up to see another set of fans excitingly coming our way. Wait. Those two. Those are her friends. What to do? I puzzled myself.

I got an idea.

"Hi. I'm Jennie. This is Yoona. We totally love you guys. Your performance at the Jimmy Kimmel show was ahhmazing."

I smiled at her. What do I say? Should I ask?

"Are you Korean?" I asked the other girl.

"Ne." She smiled sweetly.

"Oh. I think I saw you guys a while ago. But there were three of you. Where did the other one go?"

Jennie took a few seconds to respond, probably got overwhelmed by the fact that they caught my eye earlier.

"Ah..yes. Rozie, that's her name. I mean our friend. Who's not here."

"She was off to get some ice cream," Yoona added.

"I see. Here you go. Nice meeting you guys!" I waved them goodbye. Jennie was still trying to contain herself while Yoona dragged her by the arm away from the crowd.

"Hey. I need to go. Cover for me." I told V.

"Where are you going??" He looked worried.

I didn't bother giving him an answer. I just turned my back on him and quickly went past the security.

I wore my cap really low and put on my mask. This is crazy. Fans are gonna be everywhere. My manager is going to kill me the moment he finds out I ditched the event.

I kept my head down but my eyes were looking all over for her. I went from one restaurant to another. She must have not gone that far. She should be here somewhere.

Found her. She was sitting by the window trying to take a picture of the Patbingsu she ordered. I exhaled a sigh of relief. I smiled at the sight of her.

What do I say? How do I come up to her? What if she pushes me away? Should I apologize? Do I smile? What!!

My phone started ringing. Just as I thought. One of the staff is already looking for me. I rejected the call and put my phone on silent.

I looked at her again. She was still on her phone. I straightened up my shirt and wiped the sweat trickling down my temples.

Oh well. Here goes.

I walked to the door.

To be continued...