77. 9197

ROZIE'S POV

After getting myself settled in my new transient home, I decided to get myself out of what I felt was another prison cell. I haven't been laid out with so many rules my entire life. And just thinking of staying there 24/7 is already choking me.

Yoongi never left the vicinity since I got in. So we rode in his getaway car parked right outside the humongous gate and left in a dash.

"This street is so full of life. I'm so happy to be here!" I clasped my hands together.

The whole strip at Gangnam Station is so alive. It's filled with locals and tourists walking back and forth. Aside from the alleyway being filled with cosmetic shops, boutiques, and convenient stores from left to right, it's also lined up with stalls of delicious food in different varieties at its center.

You can hear the voices of food vendors calling out to the passersby to get a taste of what they have to offer. Korean food is such a hit especially for vacationers who are new to the area and are willing to try something new.

"When you said life you meant food right?" He teased. "Here you go..." He handed over a freshly cooked serving of lobster tail topped with a generous amount of cheese.

"Woah. I'm literally salivating right now."

"Dig in."

If there's one thing I miss most about Seoul, it's definitely the food. I took a big bite of the lobster, making sure every bit of cheese doesn't go to waste. During the ride from jail, we realized we haven't eaten much since we left their dorms that morning. So we went to the nearest food strip in the metro and let our noses lead us to paradise.

"So, I'm free all day. Where do we head from here?"

"I don't know. " I mumbled with my mouth still full. "Sorry." I smiled sheepishly. "This is my first day out; emphasis on the last word."

"Stop making me feel guilty." The look on his face actually showed how affected he was.

I giggled. "Well. Why don't you take me to a place of your choosing? I'm sure you know the best places to go to."

I quickly reviewed the words I said when I saw the devilish smile he had on his face.

"You sure?"

I suddenly feel a little bit scared. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"
_______________________________________

At Lotte World Ice Rink

"What's with the face? It's too late for second thoughts you know." He teased. I can't help but feel anguished as I struggle to fit my feet into the skating shoes we got from the counter. I've never tried one on ever since I was born into this world and I can't imagine myself standing with this long piece of shard steel in the middle of this footwear.

"Well. I'm quite sure that some things can be learned but I doubt that this is one of them." I stomped both my feet into the carpeted floor. The other people around me were full of excitement to go into the rink while I dread the thought of even reaching the doorway.

"It's all in the mind. If you think you'd never learn then you really wouldn't. Fear is a monster. It lets you think little of yourself. So change the mindset."

Now's not the time for words of wisdom. I grit my teeth together. He was already on his feet, his right hand laid out for me to reach.

"Promise me you'll catch me every time." I pouted. I'm not acting out. I'm actually really scared right now. The only exposure I got for skating were movies like The Cutting Edge and Ice Princess. That's it! I really regret giving him the chance to decide. I should have let him take me to a mall or something.