12. A taste of France

SUGA'S POV

It only took us 30 minutes to get to this French-themed neighborhood that teens talk about in Gangnam. This I believe was another shooting place for a drama series I do not know about.

As expected, she dragged me yet again towards the exact area where a specific scene was shot. Korean dramas have reached overseas.

"As far as I can recall, this was the exact spot where Do Min Joon used his powers to carry Cheon Song Yi off her feet. Gosh. That was one romantic moment." She sighed dreamily.

"Hi. Can you take a picture of us please?" She was already handing over her camera to the young couple passing by.

"Stand here and me here. Look at me like you're in love with me okay?"

"O..kay" Not sure how to react to what she just said. But that's not really hard to do. 😉

"Thanks!" She checked the picture and yelped. "It's perfect! Jennie's gonna be so so jealous!"

We strolled the place round and round for another half hour. She was taking snaps of every angle of the area possible. I checked my watch and it was already time to catch the train back. I plan to take her to N Seoul Tower at night time. The view of the whole of Seoul will surely fascinate her. I've never taken anyone I dated there. It was too cheesy for me which is why I wonder why exactly I'm doing this.

**On the way back

"You must be tired already." She said. I was trying to doze off even for just a few minutes. I wasn't just tired, I was exhausted. We had an early call time this morning and I usually catch some sleep every chance I get. I started to think about what I could be doing right now if I didn't leave the fan meeting. I would've been asleep in the car on our way back to the dorm and most likely dip myself in a hot tub filled with my favorite bath bombs.

Do i regret making this decision? Well. I've been enjoying myself so far. But I won't deny the fact that sleep will always give me the satisfaction no woman could ever offer.

"Just sleep okay? I'd wake you up when we get there." There's something about the way she said it that feels very comforting. I want to move even closer to her and put my hand around her shoulder but I stopped myself. I never hesitated like this. I always act by impulse. There's definitely a lot of firsts for me today.

Kiss her. The heck. I wriggled the thought out of my head and closed my eyes shut.

I tried to get some z's but I just can't concentrate. She was sitting very close to me. I can smell the fruity scent of her hair. I want to put her hand in mine. I'm actually getting confused about what exactly I am aiming for. How will I end this day anyways? Do I go according to plan? Or do I just go with the flow? I peeked through the corner of my half-open lids and saw her looking at me.

"Don't you know it's rude to stare?" I said lazily.

She giggled. "Sorry. You really have such perfect skin. The type that I only see in skincare commercials. I just can't look away."

"Really? Then stare all you want." I said with my eyes closed. I'm trying to act like it didn't bother me but it's really getting me conscious.

I could still feel her eyes burning on me. So I peeked again and I was right. If she's trying to put on a staring contest, I'm in. I looked at her eyes and saw how brown they are. She also had naturally long lashes, the ones that don't need any mascara. And her lips. Damn. I wonder how it would feel to kiss them. I could tell her eyes were following my gaze but I didn't care. I want to but I'm not sure she'd let me. I could at least try though.

I inched my way closer and she didn't pull back. I put my hand on her cheek and pulled her face closer to mine. She was totally into it. This is gonna be easy.

I could feel her breath now.
Should I just give her a peck? Or is she the torrid type? She already had her eyes closed and her lips parted. She's anticipating it. I closed my eyes and inched even more. Our lips will touch anytime now.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed as I felt something hit my back. An old lady was right behind me, her eyes glaring at us.

Rozie pulled away, tugging her hair behind her ears.

"Kids these days. Can't you do it somewhere private?!" The train suddenly came to a stop and she instantly headed towards the exit.

"Aish. She shouldn't have looked if she can't stand it. I bet she hasn't kissed anybody her whole life." I muttered to myself. I was so pissed. I almost had it!

I looked at Rozie and she was looking at her hands on her lap. I took her hand in mine. "Off to our next stop!"

To be continued...