15. Connect the dots

At the BTS dorm...

Jin, the eldest of the group was, as usual, busying himself with cooking dinner for the rest of the gang. Suga was not just his roommate, he was also his partner in doing the cooking. So his absence would mean that he's gonna be doing everything by himself.

"Taehyunga, you were seated next to him the whole time. And don't even try to use your stupid alibi that he just disappeared without you noticing. I'm not buying that." Pointing the spatula at the younger one.

"I really didn't!!" He said defensively without looking him in the eye. He was trying to set up the plates again which were already placed on the table.

"Aish. Tell me the truth or you're sleeping hungry tonight." He threatened.

V has always had high respect for his seniors. Never did he try to disobey any of them, unlike JungKook who finds it entertaining to see his hyungs faces every time he talks back. He deliberately punches them and pretends he doesn't hear them when they ask him to do something. He envies him sometimes.

Suga was his hyung and so is Jin. But Jin is older so does it mean that he follows him instead? But Suga is just scary when he's mad. He's already scary when he's asleep what more when he's awake AND angry.

"Aish. Eotteoke??" He was nervously tapping the table with his fingers.

"What's wrong with him?" Jhope entered the kitchen, a handful of peanuts in his hand.

"I'm trying to make him spill where Suga is." Sounded angry but was laughing silently behind V. J Hope winked at him.

"Ya! Why are you keeping it from us?!" Pushing his finger into V's chest. "All of us were scolded because you just kept quiet. When Bang PD meets up with us tomorrow, all 5 of us are going to wash our hands and just point at you and let you do the talking."

"I don't know where he is! Seriously!! He just asked me to cover up for him. I asked him where he'd go but he already left." He had both of his arms up in complete surrender.

"Is that it?? Didn't you see anyone with him? A girl?" J Hope had his arms crossed, squinting his eyes at V as he interrogates him.

"Well..." V tried to recall the moment before he left. He remembered him talking to two girls.

"Oh. I think I saw you guys a while ago. But there were three of you. Where did the other one go?"

"Suga hyung wasn't really the type to ask questions. But he did to two of the girls. One was even Korean."

"What did he ask about?"

"He asked where the other one go. There was I guess three of them. Then..." closing his eyes to recall the exact response from one of the girls.

"Ah..yes. Rozie, that's her name. I mean our friend. Who's not here."

"She was off to get some ice cream."

"Then he told me he's leaving.."

"JHope, you mentioned that Suga met a girl at the café he always goes to right? Do you remember her name?"

JHope put his munching to a stop.

"I'm Rozie." JHope covered his mouth in disbelief. His eyes were so big he looked like someone who just watched a scene from a horror movie.

"Rozie."

"Oooh" V's eyes widened as the three of them came to a realization.

Jin dropped the spatula on the pan filled with Japchae and closed his eyes in frustration.

"Aish. Yeoja Chingu."

To be continued...