42. Bliss

SUGA'S POV

Everyone was already boarding so I ran to catch up. Jin spotted me from afar. I could tell he was more than ready to give me the scolding. He was mouthing curses as I got nearer to where they were.

"So you're finally done with your business? Good thing, cause waiting for you was already making us sick. Catch."

He tossed over my passport and boarding pass. I dared not to comment. I don't want to ruin my perfect day. I turned to one of the staff to get my handbag and I saw Jungkook approaching from the corner of my eye. Even through my peripheral vision, I could see him casting me stabbing looks.

Kill me in your mind. I don't really give a fuck. That's all you can ever do kid.

"Where have you been bro?" RM suddenly showed up beside me, putting one arm around my shoulder. I instantly shrugged it off. "Don't tell me it is what I think it is or should I say who.."

I just gave him the cold shoulder.

The rest of them didn't dare to ask any more questions because I wouldn't be giving out any answers anyways. I'd like to keep what she and I have as private as possible. The fewer people who know, the better. It's not that I'm ashamed of her or something but I know too well how this industry works. Gossip spread so fast, it's on the news before you know it.

Everybody knows who's dating who. And there were numerous instances when two people got exposed because they weren't too careful. Their companies just had to admit that they're an item since it's just too late for cover ups. The media's just hungry for anything they could make out a story of and they would often put twists and turns to it. And that's exactly what I don't want to happen to us.

"When we touchdown at Seoul, you'll be talking," RM warned.

Whatever happened to honorifics huh?
Talk my ass. You're not gonna get anything from me.

IN THE PLANE

At this time, make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position and that your seat belt is correctly fastened. Also, your portable electronic devices must be set to airplane mode until an announcement is made upon arrival. Thank you."

It's gonna be a 4-hour flight. I took my phone out and dialed her number. I have to hear her voice before we take off.

"Hey." I could see V shoot me a curious glance, I had to cover my mouth and whisper.

"We're about to take off. Message me when you get home okay?"

"I will. Be safe. I miss you already.."

"Me too. Call you later...What?"

I said with threatening eyes. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"I miss you already.." She's the sweetest thing I couldn't help but smile to myself.

So this is how it feels like to fall. You smile about even just the smallest of things.

I decided to take a nap. V isn't really someone you'd like to have a conversation with unless you actually think like him.

___________________________________________

BTS DORM

Our managers dropped us off and told us to get ready by 6 the next day.

I was the first one to get in. I doubled my pace just so I could get myself inside my studio and shut them all out. I was about to close the door...