21. A story to tell

ROZIE'S POV

I got home at around 8 in the morning. I gently opened the door, sticking my head in to check if my friends were home. When suddenly a plastic full of clothes greeted me straight to my face and fell on the floor.

They're home alright! I closed the door behind me.

"Where the heck have you been! We've been worried sick! We thought you got kidnapped or something. We already went to the police but the officer said we had to wait 24 hours before they tag you as missing. You dumbass!" She took a handful of my hair and pulled it with immense force.

"Ouch! I'm sorry okay??!" Scratching my head. She's one heck of a strong woman.

I took my shoes off and laid myself on my bed. The room has grown silent. I looked at the corner of my eye and found their curious eyes focused on me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Spill!" Yoona demanded.

"What happened yesterday?? You owe us an explanation. A looong one." said Jennie pointing her finger at me.

I sighed . "It's a long story okay?"

"Then start talking!" Jennie pressed. The brat she is.

I sat up and hugged the pillow within reach. I hesitated for a while. Yesterday for me was still like a dream that I'd like to keep to myself. Speaking about it would mean that I'd have to listen to their views about what took place and what could ever happen. The latter part is something I don't really wanna find out.

"Is it a guy?" Yoona's face suddenly filled with concern. Among all the friends i have, she's the only one who could actually tell how I feel inside.

I looked her in the eye and nodded.

"You bitch! And i thought I was the only one looking for a travel fling. Look who's talking now." Thrill displayed all over her face. This is one of the main reasons why I'd rather keep my mouth shut.

"I'm going to sleep."

"Coz you didn't have any last night???" Jennie teased even more.

I rolled my eyes and turned my back on her. "Whatever!"

"Alrighty. We're heading out for lunch anyways. Better get your juicy story straight when we come back!"

I didn't answer.

I pretended to be asleep until I heard the door opened and shut.

I exhaled heavily and took my phone from my bag. Finally some time for myself!
A picture of us suddenly came into view as I swiped my phone unlock. I small smile curved my lips.

"We'll be okay babe." This has been repeating in my head eversince we separated ways earlier. What does he mean? Does he mean that we're gonna be moving on with our lives just fine? Or does he mean that we'll keep this thing going between us?

I put the phone away. I just realized I didn't even get his number. How am I supposed to communucate then? He has to reach out to me first. The last time I waited to hear from him didn't end so well.

Argh! I covered my face with the pillow. Will I ever hear from him again?

To be continued...