Wikipedia: Michelle Gregg

Biographical Information

Name: Michelle Janine Hanson (née Gregg)
Mickey
Gender: female
Eye color: hazel
Hair color: light brown
Height: 5'5 (1.65 m)
Born: December 2, 1967 in Metropolis, Evergreen State

Family: Ace Gregg (Father)
                 Susan Lane Gregg (Mother) 👼
Jack Gregg (Older Brother) 👼
                Lorraine Gregg (step-mother)
                Sean Patrick Reid (step-brother)
                Nicholas Michael Gregg (half-brother)
               Joan Elise Gregg (half-sister)

Significant Other: Thomas Hanson Jr. (husband) 2012-present

Titles: Officer
              Officer Sweetheart
              Officer Bitch
              Peaches
              Kiddie Cops
              Detective 
              Special Agent
              Captain 
              Kiddo

_______________________________

Statistics

Weapons owned: Smith & Wesson Model 64
                                     Taser
Pepper spray
                                     Metal baseball bat

Affiliations: Metropolitan Police Department
                          Jump Street Precinct 
                          Kiddie Cops
                          Captain Richard Jenko
                          Captain Briody
Captain Adam Fuller
                          Federal Bureau of Investigation
                          Jump Street: Chicago

_______________________________
Biography

Early Life
"When I was eight years old, my father was... out... and a cop had knocked on my door in the middle of the night. I was informed that my older brother died. He not only killed himself, but a family of four as well."
Michelle Gregg to Tom about her childhood.

Michelle Janine Gregg was born to Ace and Susan Gregg in Metropolis on December 2, 1967. She had an older brother named Jack, who was nine years older than her. Michelle was a tom-boy and loved the Mickey Mouse cartoons when she was a toddler, which earned her the life-long nickname Mickey.

Ace Gregg worked at the quarry, but had a side hustle of selling drugs, while Susan was a stay-at-home mom. When Mickey was a year old, her mother left her at a neighbors house and disappeared. She never came back for her children, leaving Ace to be a single father.

Ace began abusing drugs and alcohol when he was in his early twenties. His habits were passed onto his son, Jack, who began abusing alcohol when he was just a teenager. Mickey recounts that she grew up shooting her father's empty beer cans off the back porch railing to train her in case he got caught up with some methheads who would be after her and her family. This made her feel anguish and terror everyday, in fear that someone was going to come into their home and hurt or kill them, and that it would be her job to protect her family at a very young age.

In 1976, Mickey answered the door to two police officers. The officers were Tom Hanson Sr., and his partner. There were no adults present, so they were forced to inform her that her brother had perished in a car accident. He was driving under the influence of alcohol, and he killed a family of four in the accident. At the time, Ace was high and passed out in his room.