If Love Was So Stupid | Gamma

(No translation)

Remember :
(F/N) : first name
(L/N) : last name
(H/C) : hair color
(E/C) : eye color
(F/C) : favourite color
(B/F/N) : best friend name
(O/F/N) : other friend name
Look back if you ever forget it
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
What's more annoying than a stupid little brother? I know someone more annoying than that : Gamma. That stupid pride and narcissistic personality of him with that stupid attitude really made me nervous. It looked like this boy was a world on his own.

Time skip

Beta scored again at practice with her keshin. She ran towards me. "Thanks for your help, (F/N)." she said, hugging me. "How pathetic." a voice behind me said. I spun around and faced Gamma, with that stupid smirk on his face. "Shut up Gamma!" Beta yelled. I didn't say a thing, because some nasty words maybe came out. He placed a finger under my chin to lift my head. "Aren't you saying anything to me?" he asked teasing. I kept my mouth shut. "You always got something to say about my ways." Gamma added. I sighed annoyed and pushed and hand away. "Okay, don't touch me, don't talk to me and leave me alone." I simply replied. Gamma smirked again. "You heard her." Beta said behind me. "That's the (L/N) I know and love." Gamma said before leaving the field. I blinked twice.

'Did he just said "the (L/N) I know and love"?'

As I went to my room on the base after practice, I still tried to figure out the things Gamma said. I simply signed annoyed, because I was thinking about that idiot. I laid down on my bed on the right side of the room. Beta slept on the left side of the room, but that's no problem for me. As I closed my eyes, a knock on the door sounded through the room. I sat up and stared at the door. The door opened and Gamma stood in the doorway. "What do you want, Gamma?" I asked annoyed. "I need to find Beta for the Master, where is she?" he asked. I signed and tried to relaxed. "I don't know where she is." I replied. Gamma signed and leaned against the door.

"Don't lie to me (L/N)." he said. I got up and walked to the door. "I'm not lying." I said. He laid a finger under my chin. "Don't touch me." I said angry as I pushed his hand away. He grabbed my arm with his other hand to stop me. "Let go of me." I said and tried to break free. As he kept the same smirk on his face, I kicked him as hard as I could do. He pushed me against the wall. I looked in his grey-blue eyes as he crashed his lips on mine.

My eyes shot open. I placed my hands on his chest, trying to push him away. He forced his tongue in my mouth and explored every inch he could. How can that bastard just kiss me like its nothing? I needed to figure a way out, but I could only think of one thing. I simply bite his tongue. He broke the kiss and backed off. "Damn, why did you do that?" Gamma asked angry. "Why? WHY? You just kissed me without my permission, baka (idiot)." I yelled in his face. "Can I help it that I love you." he said. "Gamma-kun says what?" I asked confused. "I love you (F/N)." he said.

I could slap myself. He loves me and I got the nerves to cut him off? Now I felt bad. "I-I'm s-s-so s-sorry Gamma-kun." I said. He looked at me and laughed. "Can I make it up to you?" I carefully asked. He grabbed me hands and pulled me against him. "Give me a second chance." he said, leaning closer to me. I smiled and pressed my lips on his. I parted my lips and his tongue slipped into my mouth cavity. Beta in the doorway stared at us. "I didn't see that coming." she said and closed the door. Gamma and I broke for oxygen, only to start the make out session again as we filled our lungs.

If its me, this won't end, never.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Finished!
I decided to start with Gamma for this book, don't really know why.
Next ones can be requested, just ask. But please not Galaxy yet. Thank you for reading!