1

Aniruddh droped the coffe his little wife got him, unflinching by the sharp noise made when the porcelain came in contact with the ground. His mind in shambles akin to the broken pieces on the ground.
"What atrocity..."
"Did you ever take advantage of me in the bedroom ?" She asked again, with same innocence but now mixed with fear.

He looked at her, feeling a sharp sting behind his eyes. She noticed how they glossed. It was because of anger or sadness was yet to be discovered by both of them.

"BONDITA...!!!"
That was all it took for her to realise that though she did not know the depth of the question, it was so wrongly asked. She did not herself know what those words meant but what all knowledge and refference she collected before pulling the stunt, she already knew her pati babu never did such a thing.

"Why did you have to ask Bondita...!" she mumbled to herself. Her pati babu could never harm her. She understood that whatever her words meant, he knew their exact meaning. And he was hurt. And angry. And she needed to leave.
Now

"Pati babu, I will go get you another cup of coffee, jju...just give me a few minutes..."
His expressions, still unchanged, his eyes were glowering, at her, that was a first and she was unsettled to the core.

She timidity took a few steps out of the study and very slowly, still comprehensive of his reaction started to slowly head towards the kitchen.
Two steps, three steps, four when she noticed she was being followed.

It was then she knew it was no mistake she committed and she was not ready for the concequences.

And so she ran. Not towards the kitchen but to her room, to be behind the closed doors and to be saved from the wrath of her pati babu. He had never looked at her with so much anger in his eyes and dugga ma was witness to how often her pati babu lost his temper.
Today topped it all.

Aniruddh had felt like a bullet went through his brain when his 14 year old wife asked him the atrocious question.
How could she...?
From where did...?
Why...?!... How...??
He brought her to this home when she was just 8 and he had taken utmost care to prevent her from such topics, topics not ment for children.

Had she asked him anything regarding sex education, he would have tried to calm himself and answered it according to her age. She was a teenager now, she was bound to observe changes in herself and surrounding. And he had prepared himself for her questions.

But what she threw at him was...
She might as well have punched him.

Where did she get this garbage in her brain...??!!

And who put it there...??!!!;?