63

" Why did you say you raped me...?"

Aniruddh's glassy eyes looked up at her. It was getting darker by the minute outside. The only light in the room was from the table lamp she was using to study. He needed to explain it to her no matter what she decides afterwards. He sat straight rubbing his face to get rid of any emotions and set his hair back. He needed to do this with a strong heart.

" I have told you what rape is Bondita."

" Yes. But how does it imply on...us ?"

" Because...it was something you didn't want."

" You didn't want it either. Does that mean I raped you too."

" No." That was quick. This question pained him more as to how oblivious was she to this side of the world. " It is not what happened."

" Why...?"

" Because...I...was the one who wronged you..."

" Under influence. You had no control."

" Doesn't mean that didn't happen. I may not be punished for it because I didn't do it on purpose...but it... doesn't change the fact that... your body...was violated... That you were...forced..."

" I didn't force you...?"

Aniruddh chuckled at the cruel question. And he looked pretty dark to Bondita that very moment. Bondita knew the truth. But even if she didn't...she was sure, she knew...he could not have forced her into anything. And Bondita herself was not a girl who could be just pushed around.
She would have fought...hard...
But her voice died in her throat at the change of the expression on his face, left hand on his thigh and right dangling down, his legs apart.

" You could not have forced me Bondita. "

The way he calmly said it raised goosebumps on her skin.

" W..why...?" She crocked out not moving from her place even an inch.

" You...need to keep a broad mind to understand what I am trying to say." Aniruddh was done going soft on her. It was the harshest, most ruthless reality of a girl's life...he could not go around telling it to her like some moral science class. He needed to be a little ruthless to make her understand the gravity of this topic.
She already was targeted twice by two filthy men and still didn't understand much about it. Not her fault but it had to be set corrected. Today. In one go.

" I want to erase every line of discrimination between men and women. But it doesn't mean that I want to erase the identity of being a man and woman. It should not be so and it will always stay that way. The physical difference and what roles come with it . They both have a role to play for the world to go spinning. And what we have been discussing about thrives on these identities. We can be all same in this outer... world but at this side of the line...sex...there can be no such thing. For sex...a man has to play a part and so does the woman. Their own roles. We are just like animals...and normally...in the very rawest and natural of the way to the understanding of science and emotions both that we have today... women are passive participants and men active."

" What...does that... mean...?" She asked.

" It means...in general...the male is the one doing most of it... while the women is...a participant." Oh ..how these words felt. But he could not get all shy and mushy now. " It could be innovated in us humans according to the preference of the couple but the basics of biology are the same."

What prefrence ? Bondita was clueless but dare not interrupt him.

" Very beautifully women are wired to just give be it love or care and unfairly...men are just desiged to take. Even the body of an unwilling girl."