Chapter 15

"Yes?"

The word rang into Jin's ears, causing his eyes to snap towards the man whose face was only a hand away to reach. With the help of the flashy lighting of the room, complementing the man's skin, he can fully see the tiny hairs on his perfectly sculpted face. He cannot help himself but ogle at him every time he lays his eyes on him. No matter how many times he has stolen glances at the man's masculine beauty, it was pretty different up close.

So Hiro is his name?

When Hiro caught him shamelessly staring at him, Jin immediately looked away, "I...uhh—don't you need to get going?" he's sure the Woos needed him more beside them than he does.

Hiro stared at Jin like he was the most valuable piece he had acquired lately, like a thief fixated on the jewel one desired to have, "Go where?" what does he know about him to spout such a thing?

"Work," said Jin, worried the man might have a deduction to his salary. Such a kind person should not waste his time on him. Especially when he heard bodyguards are in need by wealthy families nowadays as their wages are higher than most employed workers on any local company.

That explains why the sharp suit the man's wearing and his overall set-up look tonight is pure luxury.

He might be clueless when it comes to exquisite possessions, but he can tell dirt from gold. One look, he can be mistaken as a man with title and wealth. Well, it does seem inappropriately too classy for a mere bodyguard, but after personally meeting the current successor of one of the chaebol families, everyone worshiped. He now understands why there are high-end qualifications to meet.

"Work where?" Hiro ran his fingers on the edge of his tie, all the way down to the tip, whilst holding back his smile after seeing the confused expression on Jin's face.

How considerate can this little man be?

Eyes blinking, Jin leans away, looking at the person in front of him in disbelief, "You don't work for the Woos?"

Hiro's left brow arched, looking back at Jin's puzzled and embarrassed face, "Unfortunately, no," nor does he want to listen to any of the nosy men in his house. Beat it, his father or grandfather. He could not care less.

Did he perhaps mistake him as an errand boy? Never in his life had he met someone so daring and clueless to come at him.

Jin's whole face fell. He can feel his jaw hanging all the way down to the cold floor. As much as he wanted to bury his face on the ground or hide somewhere where the man can't see him, he was too stunned in his seat for him to move a muscle.

From his arched brow, like an upset tyrant turned into a sullen king with a frown, Hiro levels their heads, staring at Jin's lifeless face, alarmed of his silence, "Your complexion is pale." He looked like he's about to pass out at any moment.

A doctor. He needs a doctor.

Hiro sighs at the unresponsive fellow in front of him, "There's no way your mother wouldn't want to have a physician check on you."

Snapping back to his thoughts, Jin quickly shakes his head at his statement, his bangs swaying side to side, "As future brothers..." he shuts his eyes closed. He does not want to know what kind of look the man is wearing after saying his excuse. He does not even know the man's thoughts about both of their parents' alliance to marriage.

"H-Hyung..." He clenches his hands on top of his thighs, "Do me a favor." He's desperate.

He can endure anything in the world but be in one place with a person in the medical field.