Chapter 47

After a minute or two standing there and just wordlessly gawking against each other's calm gazes, the youth's vulnerable heart continues to skip a beat the longer he dazed right through the dancing enthusiasm inside the man's soulful and sophisticated dark eyes.

His shattered stance and carelessness from a while ago were momentarily forgotten at the moment and his amethyst eyes were drawn up towards the man standing too close behind him, with equal warmth and astonishment.

Hiro ever so slowly releases him from his embrace, but still willingly refused to drop his hand even just for a second.

He made sure the young fellow was standing well on his own feet before his hand went down to his lower back, his warmth staying in one place.

They both entered Jin's harmless and tranquil room with him in tow.

The young fellow made sure to tilt his head a little to the side to observe the man's reactions from his peripheral vision and a shy smile instantly stretches across his lips as he looks away.

It turns out Mochi was not hiding in his room, but upstairs at his mother's.

Perhaps that's the best for everyone.

Looks like there's no need to be wary of him, for a rather intimidating guy like him, he sure does initiate a lot of skinship.

His little subconscious lies down on his front above his circular carpet and writes down something on his Things-About-Hiro pamphlet, his legs behind slightly swaying.

'Likes skinship from kinship.' He wrote without ill intent.

It was truly an interesting combination, 'After all...this is brotherly love.'

Brotherly love?

Jin almost scoffs.

Brothers don't kiss each other on the lips.

He shakes his head, feeling ignorant and foolish.

Is he even on the right track?

He doesn't know...He had long abandoned the feeling of dwelling too much on that painful thought.

He sighs.

Hiro couldn't take his eyes off from wandering and searching around Jin's room. White walls, beige curtains, dark and palate furniture, and most of all his faint fragrance trapped in these four corners.

Heaven.

It was what he visualized and imagined to consider calling home.

But upon hearing his distressing sigh, "What's wrong?" He immediately stops surveying his small yet comfortable room and peeks down at him in worry.

What could he be troubling with that it made him sigh that deeply at his presence?

"Nothing important..." Jin simply replied with a smile and starts to pull him towards a certain direction in his room, leading him closer to his closet on the corner.

The young fellow leans down and pulls one of his drawers, revealing the man's phone on full blast. The young fellow's lips thinned at the blaring ringtone that greeted them both.

"See?"

Even until now, it's still ringing nonstop, and too much to his discomfort he doesn't want to endure this phenomenon for another day.

"I hid your phone here to reduce the noise. It wouldn't stop ringing last night, too." Jin's forefinger innocently points down at the man's sympathetic phone that hadn't had much rest to begin with.

He must really be an important figure for him to receive unending and nagging phone calls.

And the thought gave the young fellow the idea that he must have been avoiding them given to his laidback expression against the matter.