Chapter 91: Clueless

Surprise by something hot pushing and sleekly sliding between his teeth and inside his mouth. Jin's fingers lowered, and to his grave horror his hands slipped and he almost lost his balance.

Before his clumsy self could react, Hiro's arms swiftly skate past the base of his bottoms and went to secure his waist and enclose his slender back. His hefty and long fingers lay wide open, holding the delicateness of his waist and pushing him to his hardened body, keeping him from falling behind.

Hiro stops to tilt his head to the other side, angling and aiming for a better slope before his persistent tongue resumes swarming the shuddering young fellow from inside.

With his heart saddled in his throat, a twitching and throbbing huge bump prodded between his spread buns, Jin felt all his heated blood rush to his cheeks.

It's touching him...

With a last weak groan, he decided to give up and eventually open his mouth wider.

Hnngh.

"Chakaman—" (Wait--)

Not again.

Hiro thrusts and pushes his hips forward, feeling the intense vibrating need of his own desperate hugeness. He breathes out laboriously, intoxicated and drunk in Jin's breathy moans, "Marry me."

He whispers and very slowly draws his hips backward. He pulled away, breaking their sweet kiss and allowing the poor breath-deprived young fellow to breathe for air as his midnight eyes stared at his lamenting beauty.

His desperateness was now under his divine mercy.

Jin places his hand against Hiro's chest and pushes his frail shoulders back. Arching his back fully, he looks up and breathes, feeling the warm air entering and exiting his lungs a few times.

From there, he felt the numbing sensation surrounding his lips. They were now twice swollen than before.

And his line of patience breaks when the massiveness that was still pressing against him pounded twice in response.

Baffled in disbelief and fury, he looks at Hiro whom he caught grinning from ear to ear in his redoubled disheveled hair.

The radiant image of him momentarily caught him off guard, and his spineless character only got the better of him when he can't help but accept the validity that he still look exemplarily sensational.

Oh, would what number of women would fight in line to see this?

Only did Jin snap out of his reverie when a small peck landed on the peak of his cheek.

A bit shaken by the recent events, Jin's forehead creased, "How can you say that?'' He mutters weakly against the nonchalant man who seems to have zero clue that what he said was a big deal.

Earlier this day, never had he once thought something like this was to happen.

"I am more than capable of taking care of you," Hiro responded earnestly with the serious thought of the assets he can offer inside his head.

After alleviating himself and recovering back his usual composure, the young fellow drives his hands to pinch the man's cheeks, who has been peering at him from a close distance, his dark and questioning eyes still eyeing him with expectation.

There's no way that he's not bluffing.

"What thought pushed you of wanting to marry me? Why would you ever?" What made him think of marriage all of a sudden?

Apart from that, it is indeed too sudden. They haven't even started dating yet!

"I would immediately if I could."